Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UF Game Day Predictions

Started by Razorod, January 17, 2018, 05:32:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

k.c.hawg

Macon hot from 3, Barford getting to the rim.

Hogs                79
UF FU               76
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Mr. Porkleone

If decided by FT's we lose

I think we still lose

Gators 86
Hogs 67

rzrbackramsfan

I predict the Hogs won't have a moral victory. 

RzRbAcK18

Quote from: Kamkaizen on January 17, 2018, 09:32:39 am
Someone on the Gators team will probably have the best night he's had in a long time and the Hogs will probably shoot very poorly.  I think it will be a similar narrative to other road games in that the Hogs won't get many opportunities at the free throw line.  Many of the opportunities they get will probably be missed, though, considering this team's free throw percentages lately.  I don't think the Hogs will be able to create many turnovers, but I do think they will commit more than they usually do.  I think the Hogs will lose by double digits tonight.

Next week Florida will have a SEC Player of the Week. With that said, I can never say the Hogs will lose. I think we can win every game and will hardly ever be on record otherwise. I think they call this denial.

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Kamkaizen on January 17, 2018, 09:32:39 am
Someone on the Gators team will probably have the best night he's had in a long time and the Hogs will probably shoot very poorly.  I think it will be a similar narrative to other road games in that the Hogs won't get many opportunities at the free throw line.  Many of the opportunities they get will probably be missed, though, considering this team's free throw percentages lately.  I don't think the Hogs will be able to create many turnovers, but I do think they will commit more than they usually do.  I think the Hogs will lose by double digits tonight.
THIS^^^^.  Hogs will shoot in the low 30s% and maybe in the teens percentage wise from 3 while some FLA kid will have a coming out party and pummel the Hogs.  Look for FLA to go to the line 25-30 times while Hogs will go 12-15 times--just following the pattern of some of recent losses. 

And ultimately it will mean that FLA will win by 17 or 18.   Oh and Kevaughn Allen will have the obligatory former Arkansan's good game against the Hogs making Hog fans wish MA and his staff had worked harder to keep him "in state."

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

tennesseehogwild

Hogs can't stop Allen or Chiozza.....Gaytors 76-67.  :(

latrops

Gators lead by 15ish most of the night before we rally at the end to make it look better than it was.

Gators 79 Hogs 72.

SEMO Hog

Tortfeasor

We'll be able to tell 5 minutes in if we have a shot to win or not.

The Hogfather

Quote from: The Hogfather on January 17, 2018, 12:31:26 pm
Kevaughn Allen will have his best game of the season with 20+ points (even though he'll have to shoot 100 shots and 35 FTs to get there).  The refs will call an inordinate number of fouls on us and basically zero on them.  Florida will win by 23 points.

I called that breakout performance, brother.

Hawg Red

Quote from: The Hogfather on January 17, 2018, 06:39:08 pm
I called that breakout performance, brother.

Just a tad off on the efficiency, though.

waphill

Quote from: waphill on January 17, 2018, 01:00:31 pm
Somebody always breaks out of a slump when we play on the road. That player tonight is Allen. We will foolishly try to press, and Florida's PG could break our press moonwalking. This will lead to a ton of open shots. Our guards will get selfish, and rely on 1-on-1 spot up 3's. We'll shoot a horrible percentage, and have few trips to the line because we didn't take it to the rim. Florida by 15.

Ahem. Not bad!