Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So is Gus back on the hot seat???

Started by Batesville Hogfan, January 01, 2018, 08:17:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Batesville Hogfan

Back to back losses including being upset by UCF....Barn nation probably losing their minds right now 😂

NuttinItUp

I think we stuck them with a higher payout and longer contract at exactly the right time.

They got trolled.

hogbud

onebadrubi

His contract is fully guaranteed I believe.  So he's there for a bit.

Torqued pork

Nah, he'll just get a full-time state trooper to taste test his Waffle House grub for cyanide.

hoghelmet14

they gotta keep him.... cant afford to fire him.... LOL
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

hoghelmet14

That said.... I think UCF is a very good football team
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

WaltonCollege

SooieGeneris

Quote from: Torqued pork on January 01, 2018, 08:26:41 pm
Nah, he'll just get a full-time state trooper to taste test his Waffle House grub for cyanide.

+1. My question is: will the trooper (not Taylor) taste test the Waffle House grub for...his wife Kristi. There wouldn't be any more "and Gus was like SHUT UP"...
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Pudgepork

That's gotta be a great feeling to start the new year in the doghouse.  I'm sure it's a pretty nice one tho

PonderinHog

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

I like Gus but he blew this game.   I do not like the OC at Aubbie and the HB Johnson is not ready to play, still hurt.  Cannot believe that Aubbie, including Gus, wouldn't clearly know that.  Thats Gus acting like Bret.  Gus totally at fault for that loss.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boarslab

Go check out the Auburn message boards--lots of them want to trade the Gus Bus for a new model...lol

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Rocket23

They are roasting him on the Auburn board.

checkraiser88

PonderinHog

Quote from: Boarslab on January 01, 2018, 08:57:55 pm
Go check out the Auburn message boards--lots of them want to trade the Gus Bus for a new model...lol
They just bought the damn thing and they're upside down on the note!

redeye

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 01, 2018, 08:26:17 pm
His contract is fully guaranteed I believe.  So he's there for a bit.

I'm not sure if this was our intent, but for all the criticism our BOT/GOBN received during our search, they sure did a number on Auburn.  I have to credit them for that.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 01, 2018, 09:02:24 pm
They just bought the damn thing and they're upside down on the note!

They were upside down on the first note, then dug in deeper.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

jgphillips3

I believe Morris has a higher ceiling than Gus and he cost half as much.  We definitely came out a winner on this one.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 01, 2018, 09:14:35 pm

They were upside down on the first note, then dug in deeper.
National "title" loan...

Flrazrback

The Aubbie forums are pretty livid about the loss. They expected to blow past UCF not respecting the fact the Knights are very very good. As for Gus, I like him alot, but his players were flat tonight and they were out played. That, as we know all to well, is on the coaching staff.  Congrats to UCF for getting the job done.

greasy_corner

49 million little flames are lit. 

Hell, the only reason he only goes to Waffle House now, is so he can see the food being prepared. 

SooieGeneris

He's not in danger of being fired... yet. Too many more of these in the postseason and all the seats on the Gus Bus will be hot and preparation H won't be able to soothe the burn and the Barners will be itching to fire him...
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

jackflash

secfan30

I'm so glad he did not want to come here. We may have dodged a very expensive bullet.

rljjr

"Mediocre" Arkansas upgraded its coaching and recruiting position and stuck Aubbie with a steep bill for mediocre Auburn to pay. Haaaaaaaa!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.