Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which coach do you want the LEAST?

Started by isavedjazz, November 23, 2017, 11:53:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

So we've done the whole who do you want thing, but I wanna know who do yal really hate for HC?

Gus MFM
22 (18.5%)
Mike Norvell
1 (0.8%)
Skip Holtz
79 (66.4%)
Chad Morris
6 (5%)
Mike Leach
11 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 119

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 11:53:14 pm

isavedjazz

Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.

Tim Harris

The_Iceman

online-with-swine

Scott7703

Kneph13

There is no Political Correctness in war

duckman

Muskliketusk

No wimpy offense Leach or that dope Venables.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

huntindoc

Of this group, Holtz.  Of those mentioned for the job,  Kiffin.

The Boar War

From the poll it's Holtz.  From the top 3 mentioned its Leach and it's not even close.  I cant imagine a worse fit for Arkansas.

RebelliousHog

Of this group, Leach. No defense where ever he's been. Skip would do better. Out of the names bandied around? 

Still Leach.  We had one caoch who was a "players coach", and laid back. Our team reflected him and we are about to to be 4-7 or 5-6. No thanks.

Give me a bad ass like Saban, Petrino, Holtz. In this game fear is a motivator, as is "this coach can get me to the Big Show"
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

OrvilleRedenporker

YAZ

From that list I can't see how anybody picks somebody other than Holtz.......

silverandbluedc

Kiffin. Not on the list so I am writing his name in.

silverandbluedc

Quote from: HenduHog on November 24, 2017, 11:53:42 am
Of this group, Leach. No defense where ever he's been. Skip would do better. Out of the names bandied around? 

Still Leach.  We had one caoch who was a "players coach", and laid back. Our team reflected him and we are about to to be 4-7 or 5-6. No thanks.

Give me a bad ass like Saban, Petrino, Holtz. In this game fear is a motivator, as is "this coach can get me to the Big Show"

Who is just outside the top 10 in total defense at #11? Can't sell me on "no defense wherever he's been".