Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ok who did this?

Started by plumbhog, November 20, 2017, 11:16:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

plumbhog

bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

NuttinItUp

He couldn't figure out how to change his Twitter picture and he ran an athletic department?

plumbhog

Looks like the work of PRJ.
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

moses_007

He needs to find a Twitter expert.

WalHog2018

Iron hog can help him do it.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

DoubleReedHawgCaller

November 20, 2017, 11:48:49 pm #6 Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 12:05:04 am by DoubleReedHawgCaller
See if we can't get delta to help him out. He can't figure out how to change up a few things on his twitter acct. but we put him in charge of a $160 million dollar project? No wonder he got fired...
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

3kgthog

But Jeff brought us into the modern age of athletics! Please.

SquidBilly

Everybody tweet him pictures of yourselves throwing the A with the hashtag Uncommon

hogginbama

Hmmm, so he is not authorized to still have a Hog logo on his profile. How many of our fans flunked out of the UofA and still wear hog gear, have hog related photos on their social media profiles, etc? Guess those guys don't have the right to represent the Hogs or anything related to the UofA either. Continue to stay classy folks, fans in other states are laughing daily at your misery.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

(notOM)Rebel123

Give the guy a break...geez.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

code red

Sorry but, that's lame.  Kinda in see why the termination came now.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

WPS007