Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How much

Started by Grunt, November 20, 2017, 12:32:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grunt

November 20, 2017, 12:32:12 am Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:45:26 am by Grunt
How much would you literally bet BB will be fired - even odds?
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

Spektre

rwspear

id need really good odds to bet against him getting fired. like 10:1

Grunt

Quote from: rwspear on November 20, 2017, 12:34:23 am
Even odds. And you're betting he's gone. How much?
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: rwspear on November 20, 2017, 12:34:23 am
10 to 1 is wayyyy too low lol. I'd take $100 of that without thinking. He was probably 10 to 1 to lose his job IF he won the last two games. He's more like 1000 to 1 right now.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Spektre on November 20, 2017, 12:32:59 am
All the much.
Agreed.  With Long out of the equation, I would bet as many muches as I could get my hands on.

PharmacistHog

He could still resign.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

devildoghawg

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

lahawg1

Quote from: PharmacistHog on November 20, 2017, 06:44:08 am
He could still resign.

I don't think that will happen unless there has been a negotiation on his buyout. I don't know of any man that would resign and kiss millions of $$$$$ goodbye.

jgphillips3

If you said "be gone", easy money.  I still believe there will be a negotiated resignation or a resignation to take another job.  I would put the odds of a straight up firing as lower than either of those two possibilities. 

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003