Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The refs where beyond bad to day

Started by mhsbc59, November 18, 2017, 02:36:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mhsbc59

No call on the hold that gave them there first TD! Austin was down on the fumble. That was an incomplete pass for the TD. And on the kick off we only get one 15 yard penalty on that where there where two flags.
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

HogNiner12

Quote from: mhsbc59 on November 18, 2017, 02:36:42 pm
No call on the hold that gave them there first TD! Austin was down on the fumble. That was an incomplete pass for the TD. And on the kick off we only get one 15 yard penalty on that where there where two flags.
Austin wasn't down, that was a fumble. You do have a point on their TD catch though

007 License To Squeal

1.  Maybe...Maybe not
2.  Absolutely a fumble
3.  The play was reviewed.....it was a TD

...Next?
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

mhsbc59

Quote from: HogNiner12 on November 18, 2017, 02:38:16 pm
Austin wasn't down, that was a fumble. You do have a point on their TD catch though
Wrist down play over I point to the sugar bowl dj Williams play as presiedence.
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

IronHog

Curles crew is horrible

SEC keeps them around for the dirty work though
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

mhsbc59

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 18, 2017, 02:38:44 pm
1.  Maybe...Maybe not
2.  Absolutely a fumble

...Next?

Next what u don't think the officiating was horably one-sided?

Atlhogfan1

There was a long list today of made calls that were bad, made calls that were bad turned over by replay, missed calls.  Not saying it is why we lost.

One of the last was when State had first down on about our 35 and their center tackled our NG right in front of Fitzgerald.  Should have temporarily pushed them back out of FG range. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Andrew Hogfan

I thought it was a horse collar Nance on the 3rd play but I haven't seen a replay.  Anyone else see it?
WPS!!!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: mhsbc59 on November 18, 2017, 02:40:13 pm
Wrist down play over I point to the sugar bowl dj Williams play as presiedence.

They were too busy worrying about the flag they threw on the block. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hog of steele

agreed. Those were the Arkansas Razorbacks of ref crews.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: mhsbc59 on November 18, 2017, 02:41:04 pm
Next what u don't think the officiating was horably one-sided?

No more than usual........and especially not the plays you listed.......besides, crying about the Refs is useless......We lost, They won, and BB is toast..
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

hog of steele

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 18, 2017, 02:44:07 pm
No more than usual........and especially not the plays you listed.......besides, crying about the Refs is useless......We lost, They won, and BB is toast..

At what point did hogville start being concerned with the usefulness of posts?

mhsbc59

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 18, 2017, 02:43:19 pm
They were too busy worrying about the flag they threw on the block. 
Yes on a legal block

31to6

Quote from: HogNiner12 on November 18, 2017, 02:38:16 pm
There was a hold bigger than Dallas on the 4th and 10 play that drive too. Right in clear view of two refs. OL had their arm wrapped around our DT from behind for 3-4 steps which is what gave Fitzgerald the time to pass.

Still no excuse.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

Atlhogfan1

Atlhogfan1

Again I'm not saying it is why we lost.  MSU had some complaints too.  It was just a badly officiated game. 

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: IronHog on November 18, 2017, 02:40:36 pm
Curles crew is horrible

Every time we get his crew you should just turn the t.v. off.  We are going to get suckered.
Retired Radio Host

Dr. Starcs

mhsbc59

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on November 18, 2017, 02:47:05 pm
Every time we get his crew you should just turn the t.v. off.  We are going to get suckered.

Why do we always get him he has been reprimanded more than once for games against us

IronHog

They are bad every week......
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: mhsbc59 on November 18, 2017, 02:53:06 pm
Why do we always get him he has been reprimanded more than once for games against us

At one time he was banned from calling any of our games.  I'm pretty sure it was his crew that would not be allowed to call our games again.   That was while Bobby was here.  When Bobby left he started calling our games again.
Retired Radio Host

SquidBilly

You do know by blaming the refs you give CBB a pass.  They affected the game but not the outcome.  Big boy did that himself.

mhsbc59

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 18, 2017, 02:44:07 pm

My post has nothing to go with BB  u thick head ... Can u not read

hog of steele

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 18, 2017, 02:54:58 pm
You do know by blaming the refs you give CBB a pass.  They affected the game but not the outcome.  Big boy did that himself.

Acknowledging the refs are incompetent does not make CBB competent. That is nonsense.

SquidBilly

Quote from: hog of steele on November 18, 2017, 03:00:46 pm
Acknowledging the refs are incompetent does not make CBB competent. That is nonsense.

Didn't say that but even with all of the bad calls that game still should've been a W. 

hog of steele

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 18, 2017, 03:03:17 pm
Didn't say that but even with all of the bad calls that game still should've been a W.

Nobody is arguing with you on that.

Razor1997

I don't understand why the SEC refs are so determined to cheat us all the time.  We are perfectly capable of choking away wins by ourselves, without them having to intervene and cheat.

AlmaHog2011

Bielema is gone. Our players deserved better today. Horse collar on Nance for sure and a blatant hold right in front of Curles on that last drive that he had to see. Should have been 2 personal fouls on our last drive.

If you have it on DVR go back and watch a lot of the spots. The Tebow spot it wasn't but clearly they did some strange spotting of the ball. SEC does us no favors and I hate the SEC.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hog of steele on November 18, 2017, 03:00:46 pm
Don't think they are incompetent I think they are doing it on purpose.

SooieGeneris

Curles' crew is ALWAYS bad, no matter what game they are working!

There are always calls that coulda, woulda, shoulda been called on BOTH teams.

The Allen fumble was reviewed, the last TD was reviewed, calls on the field stood which is what usually happens.

On the kickoff, when is the last time you saw 2 15 yard penalties called on the same play? Been awhile since I've seen that happen.

Yes, the refs were horrible, but we were WORSE! The "coaching" staff anyway. They handed this game to Moo U. on a platter, the refs just served as the maitre'd..

An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

JethroB.

Quote from: 31to6 on November 18, 2017, 02:45:49 pm
There was a hold bigger than Dallas on the 4th and 10 play that drive too. Right in clear view of two refs. OL had their arm wrapped around our DT from behind for 3-4 steps which is what gave Fitzgerald the time to pass.

Still no excuse.

This one was huge. Had our DL dragging him down by the neck.

RazorbacksFTW

That was an incomplete pass for the TD.

This is definitely true.
He didn't have possession until the ball hit the ground and when the ball hit the ground you could see it spin like a punt does end over end that's when he got the ball under control.
You can't use the ground to catch the ball which is what happened so that was an incomplete pass.

I don't really care because I think they would have hit the FG or scored a TD anyway but that was a bad call.

Dumb ole famrboy

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 18, 2017, 02:38:44 pm
1.  Maybe...Maybe not
2.  Absolutely a fumble

...Next?
But from what I saw on the replay - the player's body was on the ground at the time of the catch and if actually controlled - the ball itself was short of the goal line. Heck the ball even hits the ground short of the goal line. Completion maybe? - Touchdown - no.

mhsbc59

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on November 18, 2017, 03:09:40 pm
Don't think they are incompetent I think they are doing it on purpose.
I would agree SEC has a history of protecting ranked teams in early games Curl is there muscle

mhsbc59

Quote from: SooieGeneris on November 18, 2017, 03:09:49 pm
Curles' crew is ALWAYS bad, no matter what game they are working!

There are always calls that coulda, woulda, shoulda been called on BOTH teams.

The Allen fumble was reviewed, the last TD was reviewed, calls on the field stood which is what usually happens.

On the kickoff, when is the last time you saw 2 15 yard penalties called on the same play? Been awhile since I've seen that happen.

Yes, the refs were horrible, but we were WORSE! The "coaching" staff anyway. They handed this game to Moo U. on a platter, the refs just served as the maitre'd..

Hey buddy no one is arguing ur last point BB IS GONE .  Arguing about the refs is still valid in this case no one is saying that BB sure stay because of the refs!!!

birmingHAMette

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on November 18, 2017, 02:54:56 pm
At one time he was banned from calling any of our games.  I'm pretty sure it was his crew that would not be allowed to call our games again.   That was while Bobby was here.  When Bobby left he started calling our games again.

I wish they would ban him again. I dread it when I see that crew. I'll never forgive the FL game.
Go Hogs

Pigasaurus

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on November 18, 2017, 03:08:51 pm
Bielema is gone. Our players deserved better today. Horse collar on Nance for sure and a blatant hold right in front of Curles on that last drive that he had to see. Should have been 2 personal fouls on our last drive.

If you have it on DVR go back and watch a lot of the spots. The Tebow spot it wasn't but clearly they did some strange spotting of the ball. SEC does us no favors and I hate the SEC.
Bad spot on Whaley stumble trip run.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

PORKULATOR

I'm not getting any younger, screw it, let's cheat and get a SEC CHAMPIONSHIP ... Then clean up and get 4 more
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

mhsbc59

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 18, 2017, 03:18:18 pm
I'm not getting any younger, screw it, let's cheat and get a SEC CHAMPIONSHIP ... Then clean up and get 4 more
I agree the system is rigged cheat worse than anyone has ever before don't hide it. Force the NCAA to collapse or change because the system is rigged it not a level plating field

JONAS

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on November 18, 2017, 02:42:05 pm
I thought it was a horse collar Nance on the 3rd play but I haven't seen a replay.  Anyone else see it?

I thought so too, but I did not see a replay.

BoarnSupremacy

Still no excuse.

I saw that too.  There were a lot of calls that could have been made today.

RazorbacksFTW

Quote from: mhsbc59 on November 18, 2017, 03:26:47 pm
I agree the system is rigged cheat worse than anyone has ever before don't hide it. Force the NCAA to collapse or change because the system is rigged it not a level plating field

If you're cheating bad enough then when the NCAA starts asking questions your reaction should be

If that's not your reaction then it's not bad enough

hamARchy in the USA

Still no excuse.

Key play of the game, imo

Airforcehawg

So many blatant holds by MSU. Makes it tough especially when they call ones on our boys...like the one on C. Jackson.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: IronHog on November 18, 2017, 02:40:36 pm
Curles crew is horrible

Curles crew.   Worst of the worst.   

woo.pig

The Refs we beyond bad last night in the basketball game but Mike and the team was able to overcome the refs. That's what we'll coached teams with talent do

mhsbc59

Quote from: woo.pig on November 18, 2017, 03:52:40 pm
The Refs we beyond bad last night in the basketball game but Mike and the team was able to overcome the refs. That's what we'll coached teams with talent do
Ok but we no we don't have alot of talent and are not well coached so what's your point.

BallHog1

This
They are consistently horrible

Hogimus Prime

Curles should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.  Sorry he is a sorry and corrupt p.o.s.  He and Joey Crawford can spend the holding hands and giggling