Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final from Auburn: Auburn 42 ULM 14

Started by jbcarol, November 18, 2017, 07:42:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

November 18, 2017, 07:42:28 am Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 03:11:12 pm by jbcarol
AL.com sports‏Verified account @aldotcomSports

Notable recruits visiting Auburn for ULM game

Quote2018 commits Kolbi Fuqua, Josh March and Asa Martin are all back in town after visiting for Auburn's win over Georgia last week.

Four players from Troup County High School in LaGrange, Ga. are visiting, led by 2019 4-star King Mwikuta, who came to Auburn in July and said he was planning to announce his commitment after the season.

Here's a look at the notable recruits visiting Auburn this weekend, starting with the class of 2018...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

AL.com sports‏Verified account @aldotcomSports

Live Updates: Gus Malzahn reviews Auburn's 42-14 win against ULM

Quote-- I'm happy with our ninth win of the season.... We came out a little slow, which is uncharacteristic of us.

-- Challenged team at halftime, put ULM away in third quarter.

-- Proud of three turnovers forced and offensive balance.

-- Very happy with victory, setting up chance to play for SEC West next week against Alabama.

-- Hangover from last week's win? "I think you saw it; we didn't have that edge we had."

-- "We got to halftime, came out and took care of business."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net