Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JWill to the Saints

Started by RagingHawgOn, November 14, 2017, 02:36:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RagingHawgOn

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: SDZ_Hog on November 14, 2017, 02:37:38 pm
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2017/11/saints_sign_running_back_jonat.html
i'll give you one
Hope this not only gives Jonathan a new beginning but also a legitimate shot at some Super Bowl bling.

The Hawg Marshal

Kevin

playing for his college rb coach
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hogwild

He is going to make plays on special teams, that's the player in is replacing.

greenEGnHAWGS

That's a head scratcher. Ingram and Kamara have been playing well lately.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

rzrbk4life

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on November 14, 2017, 05:04:27 pm

That's what I was thinking
Let's call those hogs!!!!

SooieGeneris

I was surprised Denver signed him to the PS and never promoted him to the roster. It is my understanding that the reason he signed with them instead of remaining on Buffalo's PS is that Denver offered quite a bit more coin..

It's not like Denver is loaded at RB.

As far as the Saints, I'm guessing that either Ingram or Kamara has some sort of minor injury that may be of concern and there was only a rookie UFA behind them.

Interesting that a team that seems loaded at the position would pick him up. I kind of expected someone else hurting at RB due to injuries to sign him, but then, I was surprised Buffalo cut him to start with.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

racinghog

Quote from: SooieGeneris on November 14, 2017, 05:23:32 pm
I was surprised Denver signed him to the PS and never promoted him to the roster. It is my understanding that the reason he signed with them instead of remaining on Buffalo's PS is that Denver offered quite a bit more coin..

It's not like Denver is loaded at RB.

As far as the Saints, I'm guessing that either Ingram or Kamara has some sort of minor injury that may be of concern and there was only a rookie UFA behind them.

Interesting that a team that seems loaded at the position would pick him up. I kind of expected someone else hurting at RB due to injuries to sign him, but then, I was surprised Buffalo cut him to start with.
No Lasco was hurt on a KO cover. He was the 3rd RB so they are down one but Ingram and Kamara are fine.

Hogwild

Daniel Lasco is a special team player and 4th string RB, he injured his neck and is out for the year.

hoglady

Pretty exciting - he's going to my favorite team.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Hogwild on November 14, 2017, 05:40:27 pm
Daniel Lasco is a special team player and 4th string RB, he injured his neck and is out for the year.

Gotcha. So, he'll be used solely as a KR?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on November 14, 2017, 05:44:20 pm
no. he'll be the depth and #3 RB
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hogwild

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on November 14, 2017, 05:44:20 pm

on kick coverage and returns yes, as the kicker returner no.   The running back he replace hasn't touched the ball this season.

Tejano Jawg

First thing I thought. My son's fantasy football team has to play against those 2, so I know how good they are.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

husker71

Kamara should probably be rookie of the year IMHO.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: husker71 on November 14, 2017, 07:44:14 pm
Kamara should probably be rookie of the year IMHO.

Interesting thought, but could Deshaun win it? Short amount of games but man...he killed it when he did.