Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh McDaniel's- A must to at least vet and look at hiring.

Started by mj4president, November 14, 2017, 07:46:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

What say you?

We need young, new, and qualified. i don't know of one negative of him (maybe lack of college ball experience?)

This is one nobody is talking about who could win here...bigly.

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

BR

Quote from: mj4president on November 14, 2017, 07:46:37 pm
What say you?

We need young, new, and qualified. i don't know of one negative of him (maybe lack of college ball experience?)

This is one nobody is talking about who could win here...bigly.

How can he win here... please tell us..
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

mj4president

Quote from: BR on November 14, 2017, 07:51:15 pm
How can he win here... please tell us..

Has NFL head coach experience and has worked under some of the best coaches the game has ever seen.

He's Lane Kiffin with a clean history and could recruit the hell out of some offensive stars.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

BR

Quote from: mj4president on November 14, 2017, 07:52:33 pm
Has NFL head coach experience and has worked under some of the best coaches the game has ever seen.

He's Lane Kiffin with a clean history and could recruit the hell out of some offensive stars.
where has he ever recruited?... What is his history as a head coach in college

hoggusamoungus

He turned down the 49ers HC offer last year so he probably wouldn't have a problem saying no to Arkansas.

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

mj4president

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on November 14, 2017, 07:55:57 pm
He turned down the 49ers HC offer last year so he probably wouldn't have a problem saying no to Arkansas.

I think you're guaranteed 4-5 years here though, NFL? Sometimes not even a year.

mj4president

Quote from: BR on November 14, 2017, 07:54:42 pm
where has he ever recruited?... What is his history as a head coach in college

Obviously he would here. It's not rocket science.

BR

WilsonHog

He hasn't coached at the college level in 17 years, and in nine years he can retire from the NFL with full pension benefits.