Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grant Hall radio show with Vernon Tarver..

Started by Mr. Porkleone, November 14, 2017, 01:18:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Porkleone

November 14, 2017, 01:18:55 pm Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 01:44:32 pm by Mr. Porkleone
My gosh how can you stomach it. Vernon tarver is so annoying. He constantly talks over grant. No one calls in. I had to turn off. My gosh what a horrible show.

I love this show when Mike Irvin is on, but without Mike Irvin, I just can't listen.

parallaxpig

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on November 14, 2017, 01:18:55 pm
My gosh how can you stomach it. Vernon tarver is so annoying. He constantly talks over grant. No one calls in. I had to turn off. My gosh what a horrible show.

I love this show when Mike Irvin is on, but with mike I can't listen.

I'm just spitballing here but I guess you didn't care for it.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Pork Ranger

That's cool Michael Irvin is on a Razorbacks radio show.  We have fans everywhere

Drop the Mike

Was he running his mouth about the U again?

forrest city joe

Link to the show please.

PorkRinds

I love this show when Mike Irvin is on, but without Mike Irvin, I just can't listen.

Mike Irvin loves the cocaine.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Glad this was important enough to start a separate thread instead of just putting it in the "Grant Hall" thread, but I'm sure they appreciate the attention. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Danny J

in the late 90's and maybe early 00's too, can't remember,  Irwin and Hall hosting a radio show together was Gold...pure gold.

ipigsooie

Consider yourself lucky. We, in central arkansas, get nonsense all day, especially for the morning show. I downloaded the 99.5 app. Im actually thankful for the nwa shows.

kodiakisland

Well, yeah. Irvin is entertaining, especially when he's coked up. To be honest though, he probably doesn't even know he's doing a Razorback show.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/