Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

These two names will fix the program......I present...

Started by 007 License To Squeal, November 13, 2017, 06:19:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

New AD- Tommy Tubberville
New HC- Gus

Boom!!!  Problems solved!!!
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

NuttinItUp

Has a school ever gotten rid of the AD and the head football coach at the same time for performance? (non-scandals)

Long will be here for at least another year.

jimhog

Arkansas State has an AD with a better coach hiring record than our AD. He hired Freeze, Malzahn, Harsin and Anderson over the past few years. I don't know about his administrative capabilities however.

Hawginj

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

MC_Hog

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 13, 2017, 06:19:09 pm
New HC- Gus

What a joke! I hope all of you anti Long people realize that 90 to 95 % of Razorback fans support & want Jeff to stay. It seems like it's the hire Gus crowd that wants Jeff Long gone. I remember when the GOBN was in charge...we couldn't even get a basketball coach because of that 3 ring circus & now people want to go back to that....NO THANKS! WE don't need the GOBN to save Razorback Football....were in this shape because of the GOBN. If were going back in time, let's bring Bobby Petrino back!

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: jimhog on November 13, 2017, 06:31:44 pm
Arkansas State has an AD with a better coach hiring record than our AD. He hired Freeze, Malzahn, Harsin and Anderson over the past few years. I don't know about his administrative capabilities however.
He didn't hire Freeze or Malzahn the previous AD did.

The Hawg Marshal

New HC- Gus

That would be a nightmare. If he won I could adjust my hate for Gus, but it wouldn't slow my hate for TT.

Hawginj

New HC- Gus

For whom? Auburn because they sure want Gus gone.

GuvHog

New HC- Gus

Tuberville as AD I could see happening but Gus will not be the next HC at Arkansas.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

seasonhog

Quote from: MC_Hog on November 14, 2017, 07:47:18 am
What a joke! I hope all of you anti Long people realize that 90 to 95 % of Razorback fans support & want Jeff to stay. It seems like it's the hire Gus crowd that wants Jeff Long gone. I remember when the GOBN was in charge...we couldn't even get a basketball coach because of that 3 ring circus & now people want to go back to that....NO THANKS! WE don't need the GOBN to save Razorback Football....were in this shape because of the GOBN. If were going back in time, let's bring Bobby Petrino back!

With this thinking......we have what we deserve......

hawgball40

What a joke! I hope all of you anti Long people realize that 90 to 95 % of Razorback fans support & want Jeff to stay.
Actually i speak to alot of casual razorback fans, and most of them think Jeff should be fired, even more so than Bret. Nearly everyone i've heard from except for one person who can be characterized as a complete rick shaffer sunshine pumper type, wants Bret fired. A handful, 2 or 3 said Jeff Long didn't deserve to be fired, but acknowledged his poor judgement in hiring bielema.

DeltaBoy

Tommy was going to be Franks pick for HC before White went over his head with Houston Dale Nutt.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TrueBlue

Scooter, I want Long gone but I am in the Lane Kiffin "crowd". Dilly Dilly.

Drop the Mike

90 to 95% of all statistics are made up

Grizzlyfan

Tommy Tubberville as an athletic director in the 21st century.  Some of you guys are absolutely out of your mind.

jackflash