Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has access to the back channels?

Started by mj4president, November 14, 2017, 10:45:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

I'd love to hear what they are saying.

It'd be nuts to be the head coach (Bret) and not know what was going on behind his back when he's be the commander up until after the first few weeks.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Ham Ham Pigelow

Are you serial?  Hogville IS the back channel.

ipigsooie

Said backchannels need to be talking to Norvell soon!

7. Bidding war

With a loss to Mississippi State, Arkansas almost has to fire Bielema to prevent Tennessee to get a two-week (or more) lead on the Hogs in backchannel discussions with potential coaches.

The prime candidate: Memphis coach Mike Norvell.

Norvell played for Central Arkansas, knows the state and its high schools (and has recruited it as the Memphis coach), and would be a perfect fit in Fayetteville. He's young and charismatic and will bring a spread offense diametrically opposite to crawl ball the Bielema runs.

But Norvell also has turned heads in Tennessee, and a significant number of heavy-hitting Vols boosters live in Memphis and have watched Norvell build on the turnaround from former coach Justin Fuente.

Memphis needs one win over the next two weekends (SMU, ECU) to win the AAC West Division and play UCF or USF in the AAC championship game. Getting to Norvell early through backchannels will be a critical component in landing him.

Saturdaydownsouth.com

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hogsanity

Spinaker & Morgan Freeman they keeps the back channels open in the hope of staving off disaster.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

BassinHawg

It's on the Dark Web if you know the right numbers.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

ricepig

Quote from: BassinHawg on November 14, 2017, 11:28:42 am
It's on the Dark Web if you know the right numbers.

So is your credit info, nice FICO score, by the way......

DoubleReedHawgCaller

You trying to pick up some skanks or something??? Oh you said back channel not back page
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

PorkRinds

Quote from: mj4president on November 14, 2017, 10:45:28 am
I'd love to hear what they are saying.

It'd be nuts to be the head coach (Bret) and not know what was going on behind his back when he's be the commander up until after the first few weeks.

I do. Whatchoo wanna know?

Randy Cavender

CBB will be retained to spite the fanbase!

Pig in the Pokey

Leach if Long survives; Gus, Norvell, or Leach if he doesnt.

Fatty been gone.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang