Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What happened to Ty Storey?

Started by copyhog, November 14, 2017, 08:48:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorPiggie

I've heard OSU before but the guy I heard it from also said that Gundy has promised him the starting position next year and hasn't been recruiting any QBs. So naturally I went and looked at their roster. They have 2 SO QBs on scholly and 2 FR QBs on scholly.

Best bet is to transfer to UCA or somewhere like that.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: BigK_HogHeaven on November 14, 2017, 11:56:28 am
Allen will get hurt, Bielema will blow Jack Lindsey's redshirt as a final middle finger to Hog fans, before being promptly fired on Monday morning. 
Jack redshirted last year.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

thebignasty

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on November 14, 2017, 12:09:12 pm

the idea that BB would go scorched earth by playing a walk on qb and burning his red shirt was way more fun than this

hogsanity

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on November 14, 2017, 12:09:12 pm

Has anyone posted anything is this thread as fact that turned out to be correct.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

FANONTHEHILL

Also, Ricky Town is playing at Ventura College back in CA and already has a few D1 offers.  Will have two years to play after this one year at Ventura.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/547334/5a0910365ca91f11c4b23f72
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

colbs

Quote from: hogsanity on November 14, 2017, 12:10:45 pm
Has anyone posted anything is this thread as fact that turned out to be correct.
isn't that the majority of threads?  Throw something out and hope no one catches it.

SooieGeneris

According to this, Lindsey has already redshirted, one would think they would know ;)

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/roster/jack-lindsey/
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Jim Harris

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on November 14, 2017, 10:16:52 am
He played a series in the auburn game last year. He was a deer in headlights.

Who wouldn't be?
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

PorkRinds

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on November 14, 2017, 12:11:37 pm
Also, Ricky Town is playing at Ventura College back in CA and already has a few D1 offers.  Will have two years to play after this one year at Ventura.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/547334/5a0910365ca91f11c4b23f72

Really would have been nice if he had made it here. He looks like a great QB.

FANONTHEHILL

November 14, 2017, 12:26:39 pm #59 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:48:38 pm by FANONTHEHILL
Quote from: PorkRinds on November 14, 2017, 12:19:02 pm
Really would have been nice if he had made it here. He looks like a great QB.
We're really pulling for Ricky.  Great kid and I hate that it didn't work out for him here.  My son introduced my niece to him a couple years ago and they've been dating since.   She flys out to California to see him pretty often.  Has seen several of his games.  He's doing well.  Should get more offers after the end of the year.  Probably stay Pac10 or Mountain West.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: 12247 on November 14, 2017, 10:47:54 am
2.5 years ago we had, Brandon, Austin, Rafe, Ty and Ricky all here and Cole coming in.  We had more stars sewed up in QBs than offensive linemen.  Of course, we had no coaching then as we do now.  Brandon moved up, Ricky gave up, Rafe gave up, Austin was anointed, and now Ty appears to have given up.  We've gone from  maybe the most potential QBs in the NCAA on one team to nearly out in 2 years.  Cole Kelley will have a very difficult time running any offense that requires him to move swiftly down the LOS on read options.  Drop Back or Shotgun should be fine.  Just my opinion.
This is really an incredible turn isn't out?