Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by mj4president on 14 Nov 2017
  • With Arkansas ties and past successes to make us TE U, Lunney Jr would likely be kept but can't see anyone else hanging around?

What say you?

• #2 by Inhogswetrust on 14 Nov 2017
  • The fans....................
  • #3 by The NewEra on 14 Nov 2017
  • Michael Smith for his Louisiana recruiting contacts and skills.  He's also a pretty darn good coach.
  • #4 by jgcat4 on 14 Nov 2017
  • The chancellor, president, the fan base that supports the hire...
  • #5 by rzrbk4life on 14 Nov 2017
  • No one. Clean house, start over
  • #6 by Pork Ranger on 14 Nov 2017
  • Michael Smith for his Louisiana recruiting contacts and skills.  He's also a pretty darn good coach.

Yep, I'm for keeping Smith. If we had a winning product he'd probably have landed some big fish from south Louisiana
  • #7 by East TN HAWG on 14 Nov 2017
  • I hope two: Lunney and Smith. 
  • #8 by WoooPigBrewie on 14 Nov 2017
  • Bobby Allen is the obvious choice.  Really crushes it as director of high school and NFL relations.
  • #9 by PorkRinds on 14 Nov 2017
  • #10 by Drop the Mike on 14 Nov 2017
  • Kurt Anderson

Signed,
    Golden Corral owner
  • #11 by Kevin on 14 Nov 2017
  • ready for a new staff
  • #12 by smb on 14 Nov 2017
  • No one. Clean house, start over
    Dilly! Dilly!
  • #13 by EastexHawg on 14 Nov 2017
  • Whoever the new coach wants on his staff. 
  • #14 by Rock City Razorback on 14 Nov 2017
  • Kurt Anderson

Signed,
    Golden Corral owner

Golden Corral is a buffet though, wouldn't he be bad for business if he's consuming more than he's paying?
  • #15 by Cotton on 14 Nov 2017
  • Bobby Allen is the obvious choice.  Really crushes it as director of high school and NFL relations.
    Agreed, I mean he found a way to get BA on a practice squad for a year. Miracle worker!
  • #16 by Piggfoot on 14 Nov 2017
  • Smith. I have not been impressed with Lunny's Arkansas recruiting. Tim Horton was much better.
  • #17 by texas tush hog on 14 Nov 2017
  • Smith. I have not been impressed with Lunny's Arkansas recruiting. Tim Horton was much better.

Smith for sure, that is all.
  • #18 by hawginbigd1 on 14 Nov 2017
    Recruiting he is killing it, coaching not so much. WR play this year is poor to horrible imo.
  • #19 by ipigsooie on 14 Nov 2017

Who did lunney miss on besides KJ? Seems like we have kept most of our kids at home.
  • #20 by Boss Hog in the Arkansas on 14 Nov 2017
  • We need Michael Smith for his connections in Louisiana and we need to keep Lunney for his connections with instate coaches and his development of TE's. Everyone else can go
  • #21 by Boss Hog in the Arkansas on 14 Nov 2017
  • Who did lunney miss on besides KJ? Seems like we have kept most of our kids at home.
    He's done a darn good job with tight ends too. We just cant see that this year because Bielema is obsessed with Cantrell
  • #22 by East TN HAWG on 14 Nov 2017
  • If we hired Gus, and Horton comes back with him, then Lunney could become expendable because of Horton's recruiting.  Both could be potentially lead recruiters for the state.  However, Lunney has done a bang up job and is a true Razorback guy (as is Horton.)  It would also be good for Lunney's career to study under Gus a year or two.

If we hire Norville, we need to keep both coaches for recruiting ties.   
  • #23 by oldhawg on 14 Nov 2017
  • If Norville is hired, is Horton given an opportunity to return to Arkansas from Auburn?  Would he return, given the opportunity?
  • #24 by ipigsooie on 14 Nov 2017
  • He's done a darn good job with tight ends too. We just cant see that this year because Bielema is obsessed with Cantrell

It seems like Horton missed out on a lot bigger fish than Lunney. Especially at the rb position which he coaches.
Pages:
Actions