Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs Ranked 25th in CBS Top 25+1

Started by chiefhawg, December 24, 2017, 03:01:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Breems

QuoteUNC's best wins are over Tennessee, Arkansas...

We're a good win these days. A few years ago, we were a bad loss.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Breems on December 24, 2017, 03:09:14 pm
We're a good win these days. A few years ago, we were a bad loss.

Best way to describe it.
This is my non-signature signature.

cram224

Where would we be if we had taken care of business in Houston?

hawgfan4life

Quote from: cram224 on December 24, 2017, 04:43:12 pm
Where would we be if we had taken care of business in Houston?
In the polls or as a fan base?  Polls likely around 15.  Fan base around delusional and psychotic.

I would rather be where we are still hungry to prove something than be overhyped and confident.

sigpooie

It's totally bogus that we are not in the old used to be important polls like these. Just to prove my point. here is a snap shot of the current massey comp polls for basketball. This comp poll includes sargin, kenpom and plus 30 other, almost any other computer geek that thinks he's figured out a better way of keeping up with a sport like basketball polls.
So notice we are the highest ranked team that is not in the ap or upi and that two teams that the computer ranks think are bottom -top 25 are ranked 6 or 7th in the old geezers have an opinion but not a clue crowd.. 
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson