Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our Next Athletic Director (Fingers Crossed)

Started by BigDeal, November 13, 2017, 08:08:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach Obvious

Quote from: go hogues on November 13, 2017, 09:01:32 pm
Now we just need Testis and Robert Shields' input and it'll be 2007 all over again!

Who is Robert Shields?

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Cartoon Man

I love that helmet brotha.  That's why I transferred to Okie State.

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Hollywood870

Pork Ranger

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 13, 2017, 08:17:53 pm
Hey, those of y'all who don't want Gus back...get you some of the Hooter!  ;D ;D

Hootie as Gus' AD 😂😂😂

Talk about gettin the band back together!

huntindoc

Brings back memories.  Tried to watch Devicehigh's Good Ole Boys but You Tube muted the audio because of the copyright!  Farting Rainbows Rick!  LOL

jgphillips3

My Lord, it's like all the players from the glory days of HOGVILLE have returned.  Truly this must be the end of days.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

bvillepig

NYCRBACK

BadHog

Quote from: bvillepig on November 13, 2017, 09:18:41 pm
Calling Devicehigh   Where are you?

He's online right now - hopefully cooking up one of his masterpieces!  :D
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

TulsaHawg

snoblind

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

rtr

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on November 13, 2017, 09:43:31 pm
I've been lurking...
This is great Big Deal back and now DEVICEHIGH.  Back to the future baby!
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Tejano Jawg

I don't care about our AD, I just want to know that's the REAL BigDeal. He's gonna need to post some old stuff, just to prove who he is.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

moses_007

Gus would never come back here if HDN becomes the AD.

huntindoc

1highhog

BigDeal

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on November 13, 2017, 09:50:33 pm
I don't care about our AD, I just want to know that's the REAL BigDeal. He's gonna need to post some old stuff, just to prove who he is.

was taking a computer classes at ITT tech but they closed down. really miss my hogs and i love them and i want to help get this program back to those glory days and Are some good ideas about how to achieve this but will post them later. Predicting we'll have a sec championship and heinzelmen trophy winner in  5 -6 years. WPS

I thank you.

Porked Tongue

Quote from: BigDeal on November 13, 2017, 10:18:27 pm
was taking a computer classes at ITT tech but they closed down. really miss my hogs and i love them and i want to help get this program back to those glory days and Are some good ideas about how to achieve this but will post them later. Predicting we'll have a sec championship and heinzelmen trophy winner in  5 -6 years. WPS

I thank you.

Paroled?

Pork Twain

Tommy Tubberville as AD, HDN as assistant AD and Gus as HC.  Man with all those Arkansas boys in place, what could go wrong.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

BigDeal

Quote from: Pork Twain on November 13, 2017, 10:32:47 pm
Tommy Tubberville as AD, HDN as assistant AD and Gus as HC.  Man with all those Arkansas boys in place, what could go wrong.
your on the right track but not quite right
AD = Houston Nutt
Assistant AD = Gus Malzahn (he has to be tired of coaching and ready to come back home for a more prestigous job)
Head Coach = Mike Norvell (UCA ties )
DC and Assistant Head Coach = Charlie Strong.

Hogwild

Hire Les Miles immediately, with the previous that he can't hire himself as the coach.

Win/Win  ;D

j-mann

Quote from: Coach Obvious on November 13, 2017, 08:35:42 pm

that man is my LB coach   hey  he won a super bowl   is it wrong to dream about Vance Joseph at TAM 
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

EastArkHog 47

Hootie would be the first to wear that helmet to the presser when announced as the AD.

cpohog

A few question if Nutt Butter is the new AD.
What job will Teresa Pruitt get? Dorm Mother? After all she pinned a pretty good "MR INTERCEPTION KING" to our starting QB
(18 yr old kid) So you know she gets a job!
Nutts brother....Is the new assistant AD or Head Coach?

Who has the task of ordering the "Code Reds"?

Hooty would hire a high school AD to be his assistant so Nutty can walk around and belittle him all day by calling him HIGH SCHOOL!!!

What a freaking soap opera that was back then!! 

cjack

Quote from: EastArkHog 47 on November 14, 2017, 03:43:53 am
Hootie would be the first to wear that helmet to the presser when announced as the AD.

First lol today....That's awesome
Woooo Pig Soooie!

tomw

no to hdn as ad....his head is already bigger than it needs to be

Razorbackers

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

jmark

40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

GuvHog

Quote from: BigDeal on November 13, 2017, 08:08:40 pm

The only positive I can think of to say about that is Houston Nutt would be a better AD than Jeff Long.

That however, isn't saying much.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hoghiker

Quote from: BigDeal on November 13, 2017, 08:08:40 pm

Lets throw all the rumors together.  The reunification of Nutt and Gus should work out great. What a tandem.

oldhawg

That will be fun:

Gus as head coach & Hootie as AD.

Let the fireworks begin.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogsanity

Yall got this backwards. It'll be Gus as AD, Les Miles as HC, with HDN as his OC.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Ex-Trumpet

If he would bring back these uni's I'm all for it, 'cause, uni's are really all that matter.

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: hogsanity on November 14, 2017, 08:44:00 am
Yall got this backwards. It'll be Gus as AD, Les Miles as HC, with HDN as his OC.

We're getting to the point where it's nearly impossible to distinguish the 'funny' posts from the 'real' ones. (I think I can still tell the difference.) But it points to one thing, when even the jokes are better than our current situation, things are pretty bad.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Coach Obvious

Quote from: Pork Twain on November 13, 2017, 10:32:47 pm

Coach Obvious

Quote from: j-mann on November 13, 2017, 11:00:10 pm
is it wrong to dream about Vance Joseph at TAM 

Hmm...probably would depend on the content of that dream.

Coach Obvious

tolerati

"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

tolerati

Quote from: EastArkHog 47 on November 14, 2017, 03:43:53 am
No doubt ... and ready to lead the charge through the A.
"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

jmark

November 14, 2017, 09:43:59 am #98 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:56:01 am by jmark

that would be a 2 chin strap, grass eatin' revival
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

Hogblog

Quote from: jmark on November 14, 2017, 08:18:05 am
easter seal dork of the year

He is in the people helpin bidness....... Donna Bragg has some charity work for the Dale.....