Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our Next Athletic Director (Fingers Crossed)

Started by BigDeal, November 13, 2017, 08:08:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDeal

WilsonHog

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Hoggy Hogalot

Coach Obvious

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Coach Obvious

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

cjack

Woooo Pig Soooie!

WilsonHog

Hey, those of y'all who don't want Gus back...get you some of the Hooter!  ;D ;D

sickboy

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

farmhawg

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 13, 2017, 08:17:53 pm
Hey, those of y'all who don't want Gus back...get you some of the Hooter!  ;D ;D
I apologize, Gus is good.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Count Hogula

hog of steele

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 13, 2017, 08:17:53 pm

Are you kidding. Hootie has deep nutt connection. You may not know this but ole HDN gave Gus his first shot in college. How do you turn him down. Hiring nutt all but guarantees the Gus Bus will be parked at Razorback Stadium.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: hog of steele on November 13, 2017, 08:20:53 pm
Are you kidding. Hootie has deep nutt connection. You may not know this but ole HDN gave Gus his first shot in college. How do you turn him down. Hiring nutt all but guarantees the Gus Bus will be parked at Razorback Stadium.
I've heard they're quite good friends these days and have been collaborating on how best to run a team. They're coming to Arkansas

farmhawg

Quote from: theFlyingHog on November 13, 2017, 08:25:40 pm
I've heard they're quite good friends these days and have been collaborating on how best to run a team. They're coming to Arkansas
I see the Alma sonic in your future!
From theflyinghog

Porkette

GO HOGS GO!

hog of steele

Quote from: theFlyingHog on November 13, 2017, 08:25:40 pm

Getting the band back together. Where is herring these days?

Coach Obvious

Coach Obvious

Hawghiggs

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Paulsooie

Quote from: Coach Obvious on November 13, 2017, 08:34:39 pm

Classic!  I was at that game and had the same look on my face.  Possibly where the surrender cobra was birthed.
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

Coach Obvious

Oliver

Paulsooie

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Coach Obvious

Paulsooie

shown006

WPS!

lechon

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Coach Obvious

Coach Obvious

Quote from: Paulsooie on November 13, 2017, 08:42:52 pm
Gotta hand it to you, you are on your game, these are great.

Not my work, these are from the Hogville archives lol.

Good times...

hog of steele

I really appreciate the person that archived all those old pics. Do we have any ladder pics?

The Hawg Marshal

That's not the real BigDeal. If it was he would have kept spewing nonsense until our eyes bled.

WilsonHog

Paulsooie

Hollywood870

Coach Obvious

Idahog

I missed BigDeal.  How long's it been?  Petrino hire?
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

go hogues

Quote from: Hoggy Hogalot on November 13, 2017, 08:12:03 pm
Oh no....Big Deal is back
Now we just need Testis and Robert Shields' input and it'll be 2007 all over again!
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Coach Obvious

Not sure Hootie and Gus would gel on The Hill: