Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Minnesota

Started by dawn2tusk, November 13, 2017, 06:18:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dawn2tusk

Watching them play Providence.  I'm impressed. Physical and well coached. They'll be really tough.

Iwastherein1969

The beauty of college basketball is guard play. And brother do the Hogs have it this season. All three seniors, bursting with confidence and some swing men that can run and jump very high. And Gaffords, once he gets over thinking about what he's doing and just let's go is going to be special. The one thing that could hurt this team is the loss of Thompson. Dude is a presence inside. He's not a shot blocker, but he can board.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Iwastherein1969

and one more thing, Dustin Thomas can be a rebounding machine when he's allowed back by Mike...we are looking good...I understand the consternation about getting pumped up early about this team...but great guard play wins games at the collegiate level...and once again, I wouldn't trade our guards for any threesome in the country..I mean nobody...who would you rather have, Duke's Grayson Allen or Daryl Macon....I have no doubt who I'd rather have and the kid resides in Fayetteville, AR for now
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

navyhog24

The additions of Thomas and Cook will definitely be an added relief for the guys inside. I dont expect Cook to get much playing time when he gets back, but he'll definitely be a relief when Gafford and Thompson get in foul trouble as they did against Bucknell. The extra legs and fouls will definitely help us especially as get into conference play

bigred223

Minnesota will be a tough test.

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

razorback1829

Top 10 team coming into Bud Walton with this team =buzz saw. Line me up and let's take them out one by one.

Bacon_Bitz

Minnesota has good guard play.  Somebody show Barford and Macon this list before the Minnesota game to get them fired up:

https://www.sbnation.com/a/ncaa-top-100-2017

66. Amir Coffey - Minnesota - Guard
34. Nate Mason - Minnesota - Guard

BRHogfan

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on November 14, 2017, 01:31:55 pm
Minnesota has good guard play.  Somebody show Barford and Macon this list before the Minnesota game to get them fired up:

https://www.sbnation.com/a/ncaa-top-100-2017

66. Amir Coffey - Minnesota - Guard
34. Nate Mason - Minnesota - Guard

Saw this list.  Whether it is right or wrong, it's the reason Barford and Macon are both back.

HogFoo

I'd bet they both will be on the list at the end of the year tho.  At least Mike can preach "no respect" and get some energy from the team that way. At least for a few games, until they beat UNC, and everybody else in their way. Haha
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............