Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by NuttinItUp on 13 Nov 2017
  • Does a small program like Rice or East Carolina or something let him try to retool as their head coach, does he go back to DC duties somewhere, or does he get into broadcasting?
  • #2 by hawgdavis on 13 Nov 2017
  • Donít care. Tv
  • #3 by HogPharmer on 13 Nov 2017
  • I'd say HC at smaller school or TV. I don't see him going to be a coordinator.
  • #4 by jkstock04 on 13 Nov 2017
  • I read on here many times his next step after Arkansas would be the NFL.
  • #5 by jgphillips3 on 13 Nov 2017

Iím sure he could be the assistant to the assistant.
  • #6 by moses_007 on 13 Nov 2017
    No NFL team will hire a perennial loser.
  • #7 by lumphog on 13 Nov 2017
  • BUFFET
  • #8 by Hook 'em Hogs on 13 Nov 2017
  • I could see a Western Kentucky type school.  Kind of like Petrino did to rebuild his reputation even though their reputations took severe knocks for different reasons.

I'm not a Bielema hater.  I believe he's a good coach and some things got away from him and spun out of control (all things he's responsible for).  If he's let go, I hope that he can rebuild his rep and get where he wants to go. 
  • #9 by DoubleReedHawgCaller on 13 Nov 2017
  • Maybe his buddy Anderson can help him land a NFL gig because he sure the hell owes him alot.
  • #10 by phadedhawg on 13 Nov 2017
  • #11 by widespreadsooie on 13 Nov 2017
  • Theo's/Ben's Apartment
  • #12 by Pork Ranger on 13 Nov 2017
  • I believe he'll go to Western Sixxlin'..

Maybe Cracker Barrel

It's really a toss up  ???
  • #13 by Sed76 on 13 Nov 2017
  • He can go manage a Krispy Kreme for all I care. He has more than worn out his welcome and it's time to go.
  • #14 by widespreadsooie on 13 Nov 2017

Maybe Cracker Barrel

Vegas intel giving Cracker Barrel the slight edge
  • #15 by kodiakisland on 13 Nov 2017
  • He will go to one of the Florida schools. Should be at least 3 FBS Florida schools looking.
  • #16 by alohawg on 13 Nov 2017
  • The bank.
  • #17 by ipigsooie on 13 Nov 2017
  • Cashing checks!
  • #18 by Bacons Rebellion on 13 Nov 2017
  • MAC
  • #19 by IronMountainHog on 13 Nov 2017
  • Kansas, where fat arse coaches go to finish their mediocre careers (Weis, Mangino).
  • #20 by BoynamedWooPigSooie on 13 Nov 2017
  • I'd advise taking a year or two off, enjoy the new baby, gamble his ass off in Vegas and S. Florida, move to where Jen's parents are, do a little TV BS a couple times a year, let the stink wear off a bit.

Then hope some foolish mid-major replacing their coach who upgraded jobs will roll the dice or back his way into the Purdue, Illinois, Indiana jobs when they need a coach.

The best he could hope for at this point is taking over FAU when Kiffin moves on or USF or UCF but I'm not sure that any of those AD's are dumb enough like Jeff Long to fall for his rouge.  KState is probably a closed door now. Iowa is a fart in the wind for him now. No chance a Power 5 program is taking the risk seeing how terribly he underperformed here and he brings a plan that is a losing proposition for most schools.
  • #21 by Hogwild on 13 Nov 2017
  • I think he goes the analyst route for a year or two to see what opens up.
  • #22 by lahawg1 on 13 Nov 2017
  • He goes back to Iowa and works for his dad on the hog farm
  • #23 by TrueBlue on 13 Nov 2017
  • NFL teams are lining up to hire him as a halftime strategist.
  • #24 by moses_007 on 13 Nov 2017
  • He'll become head coach of some peewee team in Iowa...lol...  why do we care where he goes?  He can retire on what he's banked here. 
  • #25 by 1highhog on 13 Nov 2017
  • Donít care. Tv

Cared enough to comment though.
  • #26 by SooieGeneris on 13 Nov 2017
  • No NFL team will hire a perennial loser.

How many NFL teams have employed Rex Ryan? Losing in college is not much of a factor in the NFL.

Cam Cameron had a terrible record at Indiana and got hired as an NFL head coach.

Of course, he had a track record as an NFL assistant and coordinator, which BB does not, but it doesn't mean someone in the NFL wouldn't hire BB as a position coach.

There have been many coaches in the NFL who started out in college and didn't have a good won-loss record. Jim Caldwell had an unimpressive record at Wake Forest for example..
  • #27 by DOGALUM on 13 Nov 2017
  • He should take some time and work on himself.  I don't mean that negatively.  Lose the weight, enjoy that baby and that wife.  He can't be in very good health with the excess weight.  Get himself together then see where God puts him.  Most people don't have the means to do it.   Take advantage of it.
  • #28 by RebelW on 13 Nov 2017
  • Iowa St if Cambell decides to leave for Tenner
  • #29 by (notOM)Rebel123 on 13 Nov 2017

Maybe Cracker Barrel

Western Sizzlin' has a buffet.
  • #30 by Triple T on 13 Nov 2017
  • For some reason, I'm almost certain he'll be the next coach at UCF (After Frost leaves for Florida or Nebraska).
  • #31 by farmhawg on 13 Nov 2017
  • Does a small program like Rice or East Carolina or something let him try to retool as their head coach, does he go back to DC duties somewhere, or does he get into broadcasting?
    AWAY.
  • #32 by parallaxpig on 13 Nov 2017
  • #33 by Sooie71923 on 13 Nov 2017
  • I think he ll get a chance at a P5 again. Nationally, media and people realize what Arkansas is (a mid to bottom SEC school all time) and donít fault him for not succeeding here in 5 years or less. They saw what he was able to do at a B10 power.

He ll be just fine.
  • #34 by GoHogs1091 on 13 Nov 2017
  • Back to the Mediocre 10 Conference as a Defensive Coordinator, or a Head Coach job in the Sun Belt Conference.
  • #35 by Hawghiggs on 13 Nov 2017
  •   Georgia Southern or possibly UTEP.
  • #36 by idochog on 13 Nov 2017
  • Head of quality control at smuckers or Peter Pan peanut butter factory
  • #37 by STLhawg on 13 Nov 2017
  • I think he ll get a chance at a P5 again. Nationally, media and people realize what Arkansas is (a mid to bottom SEC school all time) and donít fault him for not succeeding here in 5 years or less.
    Wonder how on earth BP had ten times the success is less time?  Heck even HDN had mountains more success than BB!  Oh, but you think BB failed because we are 'poor ol' Arkansas'...talk about an apologetic loser!

They saw what he was able to do at a B10 power.
    Or maybe everyone now sees that BB isn't worth much without  Barry Alvarez guiding him!  His B10 record wasn't even his.  When he stepped out of Barry's shadow he fell flat on his face.
  • #38 by shown006 on 13 Nov 2017
  • CBB will next be seen at the blackjack table at the MGM in Vegas.
  • #39 by farmhawg on 13 Nov 2017
  • I think he ll get a chance at a P5 again. Nationally, media and people realize what Arkansas is (a mid to bottom SEC school all time) and donít fault him for not succeeding here in 5 years or less. They saw what he was able to do at a B10 power.

He ll be just fine.
    Good grief
  • #40 by Swinehart on 13 Nov 2017
  • Weight Watchers  ;D
  • #41 by STLhawg on 13 Nov 2017
  • Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs
    I believe he's a good coach and some things got away from him and spun out of control (all things he's responsible for).  If he's let go, I hope that he can rebuild his rep and get where he wants to go.
    WOW are you really that dense?  BB isn't even a mediocre coach much less a good one.  I have never been BB hater (in fact quite often argued BB deserved time to build his program), but it is well past time to call a spade a spade!  The fact you say "if he's let go" speaks volumes about you.  LOL
  • #42 by Dark Helmet Hog on 13 Nov 2017
  • #43 by RazorChuck on 13 Nov 2017
  • Well isn't it obvious, Bart will be working for CBS after this, they love fired former Arkansas coaches.

• #44 by BadHog on 13 Nov 2017
  • Do we care? As long as he is gone, I frankly don't give a darn.
  • #45 by HoginMemphis on 13 Nov 2017
    Who gives a s__t? Just posting to post.
  • #46 by PossumFan on 13 Nov 2017
  • I just hope we get a skinny coach next time. I'm sick of the the fat comments/jokes/insults/wisecracks. Really don't even care if the next guy wins as long as he has a respectable BMI.
  • #47 by BadHog on 13 Nov 2017
  • Who gives a s__t? Just posting to post.

Hey HiM - when are you going to change to HiLR?   :D
  • #48 by HoggieStyle on 13 Nov 2017
  • Tatooine.
  • #49 by HoginMemphis on 13 Nov 2017
  • Hey HiM - when are you going to change to HiLR?   :D
    Haha. Too lazy. Need to get Lanny to change my name.
  • #50 by j-mann on 13 Nov 2017
  • arkansas st   
Pages:
Actions