Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kelley

Started by Memhogs, November 13, 2017, 05:08:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Memhogs

He's still on the team right? Just suspended?
Thats why they make chocolate and Vanilla, some folks like chocolate, and everyone else has bad taste.

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

FANONTHEHILL

Out of the building for the week. Likely back next week.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

NuttinItUp

BB is probably just delaying the decision for the next coach to make.

jgphillips3

The kid made a mistake.  Nobody got hurt.  Suspension and reinstatement would be normal for a first offense with pretty much any coach.

popcornhog

Quote from: Memhogs on November 13, 2017, 05:08:00 pm

Yes. Standard for a first offense of this nature.

If it happens again, he should be off the team.
WPS

hoginator

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 13, 2017, 05:42:47 pm
The kid made a mistake.  Nobody got hurt.  Suspension and reinstatement would be normal for a first offense with pretty much any coach.
The curb disagrees...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

ShadowHawg

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 13, 2017, 05:42:47 pm

Just luck that no one got hurt. He knows better also.

I wouldn't kick him off for something like this but he should be on a very short leash for an extended period of time.

Pork Ranger

Could a lame duck coach really be able to successfully remove him?? I mean I guess he could but man people would explode

OtterHog

I'm just glad you spelled his last name right. It's a refreshing change on this board.

hogsanity

A real punishment would have been to make him play QB against MSU.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

smb

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on November 13, 2017, 05:12:10 pm
Out of the building for the week. Likely back next week.
You got to be dreaming if you think that? He's gone for the year so Allen can finish out. Dilly! Dilly!
GeorgiaHOG

razorcash2

I guess him and Todd Latourette got something in common... illegal drunkenous on Mississippi St. game week.

One in a car...one on a moped...geez.

I am just so happy that all the football players who got drunk or high didn't get caught over the weekend.  Likely the remaining 40 or so would have gotten to play against MSU.

I would have suspended him for the remaining 2 games if I was coach.  Bret likely thinks, Hell, I drive myself to drinking, I can understand.

greenie

At least he didn't attempt to flee on foot and getting tackled to the pavement by a cop.  And we know the FPD has at least one cop who can track a mobile QB.

tbhogfan

Quote from: hogsanity on November 14, 2017, 01:19:36 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^-this
Go Hogs!

Cotton

Quote from: smb on November 14, 2017, 01:26:35 pm
You got to be dreaming if you think that? He's gone for the year so Allen can finish out. Dilly! Dilly!
You've got to chill with the Dilly Dillys. You're making me want to tour the pit of misery.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

_Hamlet_

He is hurt! He can't play anyways because of his toe. Suspended indefinitely = Unable to play till fully recovered.

Hogblog

Quote from: greenie on November 14, 2017, 02:17:47 pm
At least he didn't attempt to flee on foot and getting tackled to the pavement by a cop.  And we know the FPD has at least one cop who can track a mobile QB.

Dilly Dilly

WoePigSooie

Quote from: Memhogs on November 13, 2017, 05:08:00 pm

Yeah, but man, I am surprised the whole team doesn't drink based on how the coaches set them up for success.

jvanhorn

Quote from: popcornhog on November 13, 2017, 05:46:06 pm
Yes. Standard for a first offense of this nature.

If it happens again, he should be off the team.

Not hardly any different than what Mayfield did.  Even though I still don't understand what he was doing in Fayetteville, Arkansas, lol.

Three and Snout

Quote from: jvanhorn on November 14, 2017, 03:14:05 pm
Not hardly any different than what Mayfield did.  Even though I still don't understand what he was doing in Fayetteville, Arkansas, lol.

I think his girlfriend goes to the U of A.

longpig

Quote from: OtterHog™ on November 14, 2017, 01:16:12 pm
I'm just glad you spelled his last name right. It's a refreshing change on this board.

Now there's the Chip Kelly spelling to drive us bat guano crazy.
Don't be scared, be smart.

SPAL

KCRazorbackfan

Quote from: Cotton on November 14, 2017, 02:28:13 pm
You've got to chill with the Dilly Dillys. You're making me want to tour the pit of misery.

Hmm, as a matter of fact, all Hog fans are now in the pit of misery.  Dilly!  Dilly!   :( :(
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: hogsanity on November 14, 2017, 01:19:36 pm

lol
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Cotton

Quote from: KCRazorbackfan on November 14, 2017, 03:26:42 pm
Hmm, as a matter of fact, all Hog fans are now in the pit of misery.  Dilly!  Dilly!   :( :(
If only budlight would help me blackout and not remember the outcomes of our games.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX