Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bailey

Started by labb, November 13, 2017, 01:26:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

labb

Don't look now and I know it is only two games but Bailey is leading the team in Field goal percentage, blocks and steals. Gonna be hard to get him out of that starting position.

010HogFan

He is a menace on the court on both ends. He, to me, is what epitomizes the 40 Minutes of Hell style. He reminds me of P Bev.

hogwood

I notice his attitude too. Every time he's on the floor he's ready to get in the opponents face.

rusvegashog

Are Bailey and Cook similar players? With work I never got a good gage on everybody last year? Cook played more right? Or wrong?

AugustaHog

Bailey is waaaaay more athletic than Cook.  I see him as more of an athletic wing and Cook as more of a very thin 4.

HawgHeadCheese

I think Bailey has to start if we're starting Trey Thompson. Bailey gives us some time protection.

thebignasty

Cook plays below the rim more.

razorhead94

Bailey played awesome against UNC in the NCAAs and it's carried over into this season.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Letsroll1200

Bailey is playing with confidence and he is playing his role. I'm looking forward to his development as a Razorback.

rusvegashog

Quote from: AugustaHog on November 13, 2017, 01:39:15 pm
Bailey is waaaaay more athletic than Cook.  I see him as more of an athletic wing and Cook as more of a very thin 4.
TY. I hope Cook comes back strong.

rusvegashog

Quote from: thebignasty on November 13, 2017, 01:58:31 pm
Cook plays below the rim more.
TY. We're gonna need him to play below the rim I'm sure. We've got some high flyers. Hall, to me, moves like Kobe.

bigred223

Bailey is better than Thomas and he should keep starting.

jchill

I love the bounce in his step. He is a force to be reckoned with on defense. I am very anxious to see this team in the PK80. 

Hogs49ers

I am starting to be really happy that Cook and Thomas are suspended because that is giving these young guys like DayDay and Gabe huge opportunities to show what they can bring early, plus Bailey has taken full advantage of the situation and none of that may have worked out if those guys did not get suspended.
SCREW Vandy!

wavybone

Kid's on a mission. He was dunking even after the whistle in the Samford game. Showed how in the zone he was.

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: 010HogFan on November 13, 2017, 01:31:23 pm
He is a menace on the court on both ends. He, to me, is what epitomizes the 40 Minutes of Hell style. He reminds me of P Bev.
with flashes on Clint McDaniel. Here's hoping that he continues to develop into as solid a player as those two.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.