Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo is cranky today, may need nap

Started by Sourpuss, November 14, 2017, 05:14:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sourpuss

Berating all who call in.  I think somebody needs an early bedtime tonight!

Tusks

he's been bitchy all day.  I guess he's gonna miss his man bert.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

elksnort

The OTR

I was listening to him earlier.  He was so irritable and huffy I turned it off. 

Glad someone brought this to our attention besides me. 

Good work, sourpuss. Good work.

MountieDawg

I think he was told by the university to ease up on Bert.... Bert my stay.
SEC!

The OTR

Quote from: MountieDawg on November 14, 2017, 05:19:25 pm
I think he was told by the university to ease up on Bert.... Bert my stay.

Long isn't going anywhere.  I've already said that today.  Cbb might not be gone either.  Long is working on a diversionary smokescreen as we speak. 

ipigsooie

Reality is sinking in that Gus isn't coming.

Next1_04

Sounds like people a lot are butt hurt because he isn't agreeing with their agenda...sounds like a lot of people need their binky and a pacifier.

Pigasaurus

People in the know have gone deep. Could be good or not.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Uncommon

Seems like the main theme for today's show was that if you don't agree that injuries alone are the cause of this poor season, any opinion you have is wrong.  While injuries have had an impact on the season, something else has caused the poor season.  Lack of depth and development.  If the amount of injuries this season occurred in any of the first 4 seasons, I would agree that injuries carry a significant impact on the season results.  However, in season 5, the coaches should have enough depth and development through recruiting to not have significant dropoff in play.  Coach Bielema has admitted he should have signed more offensive lineman but recognizing that now is too late.

The Boar War

Probably mad that he spent a lot of time gaining access for a coach that's no longer going to be there.

Randy Cavender

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 14, 2017, 05:22:09 pm
Long isn’t going anywhere.  I’ve already said that today.  Cbb might not be gone either.  Long is working on a diversionary smokescreen as we speak. 

Of course they are. It is called injuries.

Athog

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 14, 2017, 05:22:12 pm
Reality is sinking in that Gus isn't coming.

I don't know anyone who thought he was!

Ironhawg

Quote from: Sourpuss on November 14, 2017, 05:14:49 pm

This is just bizarre on his part.  Just the other day he was listing reasons it was time for Bielema to go.  Is he flip-flopping to drive callers to call in?

hawg1221

Quote from: Uncommon on November 14, 2017, 05:33:02 pm
Seems like the main theme for today's show was that if you don't agree that injuries alone are the cause of this poor season, any opinion you have is wrong.  While injuries have had an impact on the season, something else has caused the poor season.  Lack of depth and development.  If the amount of injuries this season occurred in any of the first 4 seasons, I would agree that injuries carry a significant impact on the season results.  However, in season 5, the coaches should have enough depth and development through recruiting to not have significant dropoff in play.  Coach Bielema has admitted he should have signed more offensive lineman but recognizing that now is too late.

Yes. It wasn't a very good topic today.

factchecker

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 14, 2017, 09:10:29 pm
Is he flip-flopping to drive callers to call in?

Bingo!

I like Bo's show.  I think he has great guests but his show is driven by callers and hot takes.  It's similar to how some sports writers flip flop on issues just to get people to click.

These guys want attention and our fans are eager to oblige.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Tusks

Guys Bert ain't staying.  He's gone and Long is gone with him.  The sooner you get that the sooner you can accept it.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Sourpuss on November 14, 2017, 05:14:49 pm
he's always been a jackass of epic proportion.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Großer Kriegschwein

I wish Houston had the coaching IQ or maybe a Mike Gundy, with his oratory and motivational speeches, we'd only lose a game every 3 years.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: tusked on November 14, 2017, 09:15:15 pm
Guys Bert ain't staying.  He's gone and Long is gone with him.  The sooner you get that the sooner you can accept it.
Long is going no where.
He's the AD not the football director.  Successful in baseball, basketball, track, women's gymnastics, GRADUATIONS, football stadium expansion,...
Those that blame Long have no idea what his job entails.

Oh, and Zappa was the Big Bang... Learn your 6 string timeline dude. Lol (I kid I kid, love me some EC. Smudged his autograph once.)
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 14, 2017, 09:27:22 pm

new found kinship with you GroBer. Anyone quoting Kinison is my boy! I cried when we lost Sam.
Also, great cheese movie, Dangerfield, SAY IT... SAY IT!

Seebs

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 14, 2017, 09:34:07 pm
new found kinship with you GroBer. Anyone quoting Kinison is my boy! I cried when we lost Sam.

I was on my Prodigy Service provider when that news came over - I cried as well.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 14, 2017, 09:34:07 pm

I got so good at chewing ass in the military that in order to keep myself straight I would switch into Sam Kinison mode.

Only the older dudes would know it was an act.

Lol. I watched way too much Kinison before I was 10 years old. No wonder I'm so f***** up.

Pigstie

Long isn't going anywhere.  I've already said that today.  Cbb might not be gone either.  Long is working on a diversionary smokescreen as we speak.
I've been saying it for 2 months. Neither are leaving.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

3kgthog

Quote from: Pigstie on November 14, 2017, 10:30:45 pm

Then watch a good chunk of donations dry up. I'm telling all season ticket holders I know to drop all football pledges and move to basketball and baseball. They've got a future while football does not.

Pig in the Pokey

poor take. very poor.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

HognotinMemphis

Well, since you already said that, then it must be so. I will say now that CBB is not only gone for certain, he's been gone for most of this season, both literally and figuratively. He has never been present as a coach this season. And he was told this was his last year after the SC game.

As for Long, not much going right with the primary athletics money maker for the U of A since Long arrived. He may survive another year or two but if he is still the AD at the beginning of next football season, it will be a version of the AD that has zero control over firing and hiring of head football coaches for remainder of his time here. Thus, he will likely leave on his own sooner than later due to loss of power.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: 3kgthog on November 14, 2017, 11:14:01 pm
Then watch a good chunk of donations dry up. I'm telling all season ticket holders I know to drop all football pledges and move to basketball and baseball. They've got a future while football does not.

This is such BS. True Hog fans are true Hog fans. We get pissed as hell about losing, we want steps taken to improve, we might want a coaching change.  But, we keep giving, we keep cheering, we keep supporting these young men.  Do you?

The OTR

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 15, 2017, 06:21:22 am
Well, since you already said that, then it must be so. I will say now that CBB is not only gone for certain, he's been gone for most of this season, both literally and figuratively. He has never been present as a coach this season. And he was told this was his last year after the SC game.

As for Long, not much going right with the primary athletics money maker for the U of A since Long arrived. He may survive another year or two but if he is still the AD at the beginning of next football season, it will be a version of the AD that has zero control over firing and hiring of head football coaches for remainder of his time here. Thus, he will likely leave on his own sooner than later due to loss of power.

I said it...and it was deleted. 

You need to keep up  Everyone in here is trying to keep you up to speed and helping you along but it's making us all weary. 

Keep posting but try reading just a little bit more and especially look for nuggets that I throw out there I think you will find that your posts will be more coherent.

Thanks.

Skandar

DeltaBoy

Bo losing his inside gig with the program if Bret gets canned.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Donny2665

LMAO!
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

Rustyhog

Now how do you feel?

Sourpuss

Well now I'm sitting here asking myself if this is why Bo was colicky yesterday?  Did he know?  Or suspect?

Ironhawg

Quote from: Sourpuss on November 15, 2017, 10:43:37 am
Well now I'm sitting here asking myself if this is why Bo was colicky yesterday?  Did he know?  Or suspect?

Hmmm?  You may be onto something!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND  ;D
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Ray_Finkle

Ray_Finkle

You still saying it?

LRHawg

He's just mad all that brown nosing led to nothing and now he'll have to start on a new ***.

Großer Kriegschwein

His show today is gonna be brutal.

I'd expect someone else to be runnin it.

Sourpuss

I expect well thought out questions from informed callers today on Bo-show, followed by contemplative answers and engaging, stimulating positive discussion where both sides are respectful to each other's position. 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 15, 2017, 08:13:43 am
I said it...and it was deleted. 

You need to keep up  Everyone in here is trying to keep you up to speed and helping you along but it's making us all weary. 

Keep posting but try reading just a little bit more and especially look for nuggets that I throw out there I think you will find that your posts will be more coherent.

Thanks.

Skandar
You were clueless. You remain clueless. You are wasting space here.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: Sourpuss on November 15, 2017, 11:18:51 am
I expect well thought out questions from informed callers today on Bo-show, followed by contemplative answers and engaging, stimulating positive discussion where both sides are respectful to each other's position. 

Yeah, that's what will happen.

I expect Bo and Bart will be on the redneck bashing bandwagon from the first minute of the show, telling all those inbred Arkies that they got their unintelligent wishes granted, and now the program will suffer great spasms of pain and anguish for it - most of which will be provided by Bo and staff ... calling in some outside guests to tell the listeners how stupid and backward Arkansas is, and how stupid and backward the decision to cut Jeff loose is ... sick of his tripe and his staff's tripe.

blah, blah, blah ....

NWAHog479

Bo has Napoleon's Syndrome and is always cranky

axedawg

This thread is chock full of dumbassery...step up and grab your prizes, dewshbladders!  LOL!

The OTR

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 15, 2017, 12:23:31 pm
You were clueless. You remain clueless. You are wasting space here.

That I cannot deny. 

HogPharmer

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 15, 2017, 12:46:57 pm
That I cannot deny.

Not everyone has a crystal ball shoved up their ass like HiM... Don't beat yourself up.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.