Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by NationalChamps2017 on 12 Nov 2017
  • Why did it not come on tonight?

***Nevermind, it came on but wasn't on the guide for some reason****

My hopes went up for a second
  • #2 by Arkansas Fan on 12 Nov 2017
  • It doesn't need to be for a soon to be fired coach.
  • #3 by NationalChamps2017 on 12 Nov 2017
  • It doesn't need to be for a soon to be fired coach.

I know, but it's strange that it's not on.
  • #4 by NuttinItUp on 12 Nov 2017
  • Cancelled for the rest of the season?
  • #5 by NationalChamps2017 on 12 Nov 2017
  • Cancelled for the rest of the season?

Replaced with Ring of Honor Wrestling
  • #6 by NuttinItUp on 12 Nov 2017
  • Replaced with Ring of Honor Wrestling

Wrasslin' is da' best!
  • #7 by checkraiser88 on 12 Nov 2017
  • We are close...
  • #8 by Seebs on 12 Nov 2017
  • Obviously ...
  • #9 by razorcash2 on 12 Nov 2017
  • Replaced by a montage of Ned Perme Christmas specials over the years.
  • #10 by nwa_razorback_coffee on 12 Nov 2017
  • Was it taped in Baton Rouge yesterday afternoon?
  • #11 by Rayzback on 12 Nov 2017
  • Catch 22, lack of highlights just means more Pepsi commercials.
  • #12 by nwa_razorback_coffee on 12 Nov 2017
  • AWKWARD... a pre-recorded feature story on Cole Kelly. Quinn Grovey does the interview.
  • #13 by husker71 on 12 Nov 2017
  • My gosh remember when on Saturdays there was lots of wrestling on all day.  They even had a wrestling program from Little Rock I think.  Much rater watch those that BB show anyday.  After they lose to Missouri do you think he will have a show???   
  • #14 by NuttinItUp on 12 Nov 2017
  • AWKWARD... a pre-recorded feature story on Cole Kelly. Quinn Grovey does the interview.

Seems like they would have bumped that segment after the DWI fiasco.
  • #15 by checkraiser88 on 12 Nov 2017
  • Omg they are doing a sitdown segment with Cole Kelley..LOL
  • #16 by NuttinItUp on 12 Nov 2017

Whaa???

Do none of the producers know about television broadcasting and bumping inappropriately timed segments?
  • #17 by nwa_razorback_coffee on 12 Nov 2017

I got the feeling from the interview he was convinced he was the starter. What's your take?
  • #18 by The Boar War on 13 Nov 2017
  • After watching the Bobby Petrino Show the Brett Bielema Show seemed like amateur hour.  I haven't watched it in years and I watched the Houston Nutt Show.
  • #19 by Marshfieldhog on 13 Nov 2017
  • I bet the Norvell show would be much more informative, much like Petrino. You can tell Bret doesn't have much of a clue.
  • #20 by The Boar War on 13 Nov 2017
  • I bet the Norvell show would be much more informative, much like Petrino. You can tell Bret doesn't have much of a clue.

I really enjoyed the film breakdown.  I learned a lot about offensive play calling.  Of course Petrino had the charisma of plywood but it was entertaining nonetheless.
  • #21 by hawgon on 13 Nov 2017
  • I know itís not true, of course, but watching the Bert show gives you the impression that he doesnít know any more about xís and oís than the average fan.  Whereas, Petrinoís show left you in awe of his knowledge and attention to detail.
  • #22 by atom hog on 13 Nov 2017
  • I do agree that CBP's show was informative and he basically broke down the tape for us. Bert's show is  horrible. He apparently has no idea the philosophy of his program. I wish he would "get real" and just tell the truth about why TJ, Will Gragg, Ty Storey and other In-State kids are getting f'd over by him and his staff. I assume it's a passive-aggressive middle finger to the fans.
  • #23 by Dwight_K_Shrute on 13 Nov 2017

Would have better bumper music as well.
  • #24 by Jackrabbit Hog on 13 Nov 2017
  • This thread brings back memories of a certain Lou Holtz show after a loss to Texas.

"Welcome to the Lou Holtz Show.  Unfortunately, I'm Lou Holtz."
  • #25 by hawgdavis on 13 Nov 2017
  • This thread brings back memories of a certain Lou Holtz show after a loss to Texas.

Sounds like Lou lol
  • #26 by DeltaBoy on 13 Nov 2017
  • i will check my DVR cause it set to record it while I am either asleep or at work.
  • #27 by PorkRinds on 13 Nov 2017
  • I do agree that CBP's show was informative and he basically broke down the tape for us. Bert's show is  horrible. He apparently has no idea the philosophy of his program. I wish he would "get real" and just tell the truth about why TJ, Will Gragg, Ty Storey and other In-State kids are getting f'd over by him and his staff. I assume it's a passive-aggressive middle finger to the fans.

Gotta add some idiocy to the thread. Great job.
  • #28 by Locutus_of_Boar on 13 Nov 2017

It worked better for Lou after losing to Texas than it did for Kenny.  :)

Petrino's show was informative but by far JFB's was the best.  In an era when all Arkansas fnas other than those with tickets never actually saw most games Frank just let the film run and gave veryone the color commentary just as he would later live for ABC.
  • #29 by ChsTigerHog on 13 Nov 2017
  • It worked better for Lou after losing to Texas than it did for Kenny.  :)

Petrino's show was informative but by far JFB's was the best.  In an era when all Arkansas fnas other than those with tickets never actually saw most games Frank just let the film run and gave veryone the color commentary just as he would later live for ABC.

Big play right there, Bud, big play
  • #30 by Piggfoot on 13 Nov 2017
  • The  Bielema show was not a good show
  • #31 by DeltaBoy on 14 Nov 2017
  • The  Bielema show was not a good show

I deleted it cause I just can't take hearing how close we were.
Pages:
Actions