Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Bret Bielema Show

Started by NationalChamps2017, November 12, 2017, 10:31:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NationalChamps2017

November 12, 2017, 10:31:03 pm Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:50:58 pm by NationalChamps2017
Why did it not come on tonight?

***Nevermind, it came on but wasn't on the guide for some reason****

My hopes went up for a second

Arkansas Fan

It doesn't need to be for a soon to be fired coach.

NationalChamps2017

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on November 12, 2017, 10:31:50 pm
It doesn't need to be for a soon to be fired coach.

I know, but it's strange that it's not on.

NuttinItUp

Cancelled for the rest of the season?

NationalChamps2017

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 12, 2017, 10:32:41 pm
Cancelled for the rest of the season?

Replaced with Ring of Honor Wrestling

NuttinItUp

checkraiser88

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

razorcash2

Replaced by a montage of Ned Perme Christmas specials over the years.

nwa_razorback_coffee

Was it taped in Baton Rouge yesterday afternoon?

Rayzback

Catch 22, lack of highlights just means more Pepsi commercials.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

nwa_razorback_coffee

AWKWARD... a pre-recorded feature story on Cole Kelly. Quinn Grovey does the interview.

husker71

My gosh remember when on Saturdays there was lots of wrestling on all day.  They even had a wrestling program from Little Rock I think.  Much rater watch those that BB show anyday.  After they lose to Missouri do you think he will have a show???   

NuttinItUp

Quote from: nwa_razorback_coffee on November 12, 2017, 11:00:20 pm
AWKWARD... a pre-recorded feature story on Cole Kelly. Quinn Grovey does the interview.

Seems like they would have bumped that segment after the DWI fiasco.

checkraiser88

Omg they are doing a sitdown segment with Cole Kelley..LOL

NuttinItUp

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 12, 2017, 11:21:17 pm

Whaa???

Do none of the producers know about television broadcasting and bumping inappropriately timed segments?

nwa_razorback_coffee

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 12, 2017, 11:21:17 pm

I got the feeling from the interview he was convinced he was the starter. What's your take?

The Boar War

After watching the Bobby Petrino Show the Brett Bielema Show seemed like amateur hour.  I haven't watched it in years and I watched the Houston Nutt Show.

Marshfieldhog

I bet the Norvell show would be much more informative, much like Petrino. You can tell Bret doesn't have much of a clue.

The Boar War

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 13, 2017, 08:53:46 am
I bet the Norvell show would be much more informative, much like Petrino. You can tell Bret doesn't have much of a clue.

I really enjoyed the film breakdown.  I learned a lot about offensive play calling.  Of course Petrino had the charisma of plywood but it was entertaining nonetheless.

hawgon

I know it's not true, of course, but watching the Bert show gives you the impression that he doesn't know any more about x's and o's than the average fan.  Whereas, Petrino's show left you in awe of his knowledge and attention to detail.

atom hog

I do agree that CBP's show was informative and he basically broke down the tape for us. Bert's show is  horrible. He apparently has no idea the philosophy of his program. I wish he would "get real" and just tell the truth about why TJ, Will Gragg, Ty Storey and other In-State kids are getting f'd over by him and his staff. I assume it's a passive-aggressive middle finger to the fans.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 13, 2017, 08:53:46 am

Would have better bumper music as well.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Jackrabbit Hog

This thread brings back memories of a certain Lou Holtz show after a loss to Texas.

"Welcome to the Lou Holtz Show.  Unfortunately, I'm Lou Holtz."
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hawgdavis

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 13, 2017, 11:11:59 am
This thread brings back memories of a certain Lou Holtz show after a loss to Texas.

Sounds like Lou lol

DeltaBoy

i will check my DVR cause it set to record it while I am either asleep or at work.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkRinds

Quote from: atom hog on November 13, 2017, 09:17:07 am
I do agree that CBP's show was informative and he basically broke down the tape for us. Bert's show is  horrible. He apparently has no idea the philosophy of his program. I wish he would "get real" and just tell the truth about why TJ, Will Gragg, Ty Storey and other In-State kids are getting f'd over by him and his staff. I assume it's a passive-aggressive middle finger to the fans.

Gotta add some idiocy to the thread. Great job.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 13, 2017, 11:11:59 am

It worked better for Lou after losing to Texas than it did for Kenny.  :)

Petrino's show was informative but by far JFB's was the best.  In an era when all Arkansas fnas other than those with tickets never actually saw most games Frank just let the film run and gave veryone the color commentary just as he would later live for ABC.

BaggerHog

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on November 13, 2017, 12:30:33 pm
It worked better for Lou after losing to Texas than it did for Kenny.  :)

Petrino's show was informative but by far JFB's was the best.  In an era when all Arkansas fnas other than those with tickets never actually saw most games Frank just let the film run and gave veryone the color commentary just as he would later live for ABC.

Big play right there, Bud, big play

Piggfoot

The  Bielema show was not a good show
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Piggfoot on November 13, 2017, 02:56:14 pm
The  Bielema show was not a good show

I deleted it cause I just can't take hearing how close we were.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.