Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bucknell Game Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, November 12, 2017, 09:38:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Highlights from yet another blowout win, enjoy!

hogwood

rzrbackramsfan

tannerstahl

Yes definitely amazing!! How do you get the footage, edit it and get it uploaded so fast?! I make 3 minute hype videos for the local high school team here and they take 8 years to edit and upload lol ...incredible job sir! Your work is greatly appreciated and always highly anticipated!!
i love the hogs....so very very much

rusvegashog

cmrhawg

Anything CJ Jones does could be in the highlight reel. Dude is seriously smooth

greenEGnHAWGS

Thx so much for your work! Love these!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

hawkhawg

BrooklynRoss

That last dunk by Darious Hall was just vicious. He displayed ZERO respect for the facilities. We're going to need bigger goal supports.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

alohawg

Always enjoy these, thank you Sir!
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on November 13, 2017, 12:06:48 am
That last dunk by Darious Hall was just vicious. He displayed ZERO respect for the facilities. We're going to need bigger goal supports.

Hall is really reminding me of qualls with the same height, nice vertical and crazy long arms. I never thought we'd see another dunker quite like qualls but we may have hit the jackpot. 

MissippHog

Was spending time with the fam and had to miss the game.  Thank you for the highlights!  Team looks good!

Pig in the Pokey

the tip slam right before that was nasty  too. great game.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

The_Iceman

Quote from: cmrhawg on November 12, 2017, 10:51:43 pm

When he figures out how to consistently finish his drives to the basket, he is going to be VERY tough to guard.

poloprince

Quote from: cmrhawg on November 12, 2017, 10:51:43 pm

I was elated to see CJ attacking the basket and shooting off the dribble.  He is going to be a good one with continued improvement.
$PoLoPrInCe$

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: poloprince on November 13, 2017, 08:20:55 am

I was elated to see CJ attacking the basket and shooting off the dribble.  He is going to be a good one with continued improvement.

Roger Crawford reincarnate.

farmhawg

Fun team to watch. They will lose a few this year but very smooth at this point.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Jborohog09

Quote from: tannerstahl on November 12, 2017, 10:24:57 pm
Yes definitely amazing!! How do you get the footage, edit it and get it uploaded so fast?! I make 3 minute hype videos for the local high school team here and they take 8 years to edit and upload lol ...incredible job sir! Your work is greatly appreciated and always highly anticipated!!

I've had several years of practice to get it down haha.  If my internet was faster I'd get them up sooner. 

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

STLHogFan

BEVO - It's what's for dinner.