Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Athleticism

Started by BBHog, November 12, 2017, 07:33:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BBHog

How athletic is the incoming class?  I know that the kid from Parkview is an elite athlete.  How would the others be classified?  On our current team, I would put Barford, Gafford, Bailey, and CJ Jones into the elite athlete category.  Do any of the incoming guys have that type of explosiveness?

rzrbackramsfan

I dont think they're the high fliers that these guys are, athletic in different ways though. 

MakingPlays

If you're talking about elite athleticism, you can probably put Henderson at the top of the list, with guys like Chaney and Phillips coming in behind that.  But, I wouldn't count our guards out either, Sills has a crazy dunk last year where he dunked on a guy.  Joe is deceptive with his athleticism, kinda like Daryl Macon.  And Keyshawn Embery is built just like Jaylen Barford.  Coach Anderson actually compared Embery to Barford at the post game press conference when he was talking about the recruiting class.  I don't think you'll have to worry about a drop off athletic wise when talking about these 2018 guys. 

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on November 12, 2017, 08:20:06 pm
I dont think they're the high fliers that these guys are, athletic in different ways though.

Henderson definitely is though.