Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Bucknell (0-1, 0-0 PL)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 12, 2017, 04:04:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Bucknell will be sending its baseball team to Baum in February to open the baseball season. Hopefully we can dismantle that team as well as we did this one.

Letsroll1200

40MINSOFHELL

SPAL

Quote from: JHicks3636 on November 12, 2017, 06:48:23 pm
Bucknell will be sending its baseball team to Baum in February to open the baseball season. Hopefully we can dismantle that team as well as we did this one.

My man

PonderinHog

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Dominicanhog

daprospecta

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 12, 2017, 06:49:32 pm
Gafford fouls out.  Again...
He's fine. He fouled out in 17 minutes, this game, 3 minutes left.  He's getting better every game.

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

rwspear

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 12, 2017, 06:50:32 pm
reminds of Moses during his first year...

the fouls are the only similarity between gafford and freshmen moses.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 12, 2017, 06:49:32 pm
Gafford fouls out.  Again...

That's why getting Cook and Thomas back will really help out when Gafford inevitably gets into foul trouble.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

Quote from: JHicks3636 on November 12, 2017, 06:48:23 pm
Bucknell is going to get tired of getting their asses kicked by the Hogs this year
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

SPAL

JHicks3636

Knot2brite

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hogs49ers

SCREW Vandy!

Letsroll1200

trippigs

Warm homemade bread and fun Hog basketball.....just a great evening

Dominicanhog

Quote from: rwspear on November 12, 2017, 06:51:52 pm
the fouls are the only similarity between gafford and freshmen moses.

no doubt.. that's all I meant..

SPAL

Hogwop

Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

RD

rzrbackramsfan

What a finish!  That dunk by Hall was nasty complete with Holmes on the deep three. 

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

jchill

Awesome game! If Bucknell did not knock down so many threes, it would have been a 40 point victory.

Knot2brite

The PK80 will give a good idea how good this team is early...it helps to have two guards that know how to score the basketball....still worried about the inside defense but we should be better with the return of thomas and cook

BentonvilleJeff