Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gotta Give It To . . .

Started by TeufelHog, November 12, 2017, 03:58:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

porkurina

Very emotional and heart breaking loss

TebowHater

That is very cool. Would love to see us sing to a song in unison.

Bama always sings dixie land delight in unison along with Sweet home alabama, it is cool to hear.

Vantage 8 dude

Well I have a suggestion for a song that all Hog fans could sing in harmony. Although we'd have to reach back in time some fifty years or so we could still give the old anthem from the Animals (group from back in the 60s all you millennials) "We Gotta Get Out Of This Place".

sowmonella

Did anyone else notice the lasers being pointed at Bama's QB and kicker? Dude was lining up for FG and red laser dot was all over his face mask.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

razorcash2

Quote from: TebowHater on November 12, 2017, 04:22:03 pm

Bama always sings dixie land delight in unison along with Sweet home alabama, it is cool to hear.
Total Barf.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: TebowHater on November 12, 2017, 04:22:03 pm

Hit the road jack sounds good for the Missouri game. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Styflin

HawgWyld

Fans having a good time, huh?

Haven't seen that at Arkansas in long time...

hoglady

Did ya'll notice the Ms. State players looking up in the stands.
Those boys will remember last night the rest of the lives - the pain of losing that game will remain but so will the thrill of playing in it and the awesome Ms. St. fans last night.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Rayzback

Yep, those kind of memories are what it's all about for the players, the students, and fans.  Hope our Razorbacks get to experience it soon. Maybe In Bud Walton?
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

3kgthog

Props to them. Not often does the song match the atmosphere and fan effort.

I haven't seen an Arkansas crowd on the same page like that since 2010 vs Bama.

EastexHawg

We had a pretty rousing singalong of that song at the start of the fourth quarter in DWRRS a few years ago.

ChicoHog

November 12, 2017, 10:42:08 pm #14 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:38:17 am by ChicoHog
Nice job Miss St fans!  Classic rock songs like that will live on forever.  You won't hear fans sing along to any of the current crap/rap music that's popular now but fifty years from now people will still know songs from the 70s and 80s. 

HardCore

Quote from: ChicoHog on November 12, 2017, 10:42:08 pm
Nice job Miss St fans!  Classic rock songs like that will live on forever.  You won't fans sing along to any of the current crap/rap music that's popular now but fifty years from now people will still know songs from the 70s and 80s. 

Absolutely correct!  That contemporary crap our PA plays sucks!  But, those 70's and 80's songs are timeless.  I remember they played "Don't Stop Believin" at RRS and crowd did sing it (not quite as well as the MSU fans, though), but no one ever sings that contemporary junk.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

SooieGeneris

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 13, 2017, 12:11:18 am
omg , yes.

I sang that one at the Citadel game in 1992! Then "Danny Boy" in '97.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

95_alum

Journey? Enter Sandman > Don't Stop Believin'

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Well......Thank God we have the best fans......
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?