Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MSU kickoff @ 11am

Started by ricepig, November 11, 2017, 10:17:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

smb

Spend time with your family morning until 6pm outside then start watching football at 6 pm.
GeorgiaHOG

ipigsooie

At least there will be a good game on that you can watch at the same time that will be entertaining. Our next coach will be coaching his former team, the Memphis tigers against chad morris and smu. It will be in espnews.

Jimbob111

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on November 13, 2017, 11:35:57 am
Another great analogy. Roadrunner was my favorite cartoon. Saturday we'll see the 2017 version of it.

And, much like this BB-coached team, every time Wiley Coyote thinks his new plan will work, that THIS time, he's got the Road Runner.  And just like Wiley, this BB-coached team fails miserably at catching the elusive Road Runner because they keep being coached by Wiley Co-Bielema and staff...

There is talent on this team. Not as much as the top 8 SEC teams, sure, but easily as much as the bottom 6. The problem with Bielema's losing record is that he and his hand-picked assistants are the ones who repeatedly draw up the plans and tell the players to execute the plans that come straight from the Acme factory.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?