TJ Hammonds

Started by buldozer, November 11, 2017, 07:20:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

buldozer

Two touches in the game.... Woo Hoo!

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: buldozer on November 11, 2017, 07:20:44 pm
Guess you didn't see the thread titled T.J.?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

sowmonella

Three running plays. He looked really timid with the ball today. DW and Williams both ran harder.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

kodiakisland

Quote from: buldozer on November 11, 2017, 07:20:44 pm

Another thread on the same subject as several others.  Woo Hoo!
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

rtr

Quote from: sowmonella on November 11, 2017, 07:26:48 pm
Three running plays. He looked really timid with the ball today. DW and Williams both ran harder.
After three plays?
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on November 11, 2017, 07:24:11 pm

He did and just wanted to start his own thread bruh...Don't hate. ;)

Davidr295

Guess you never heard of the saying dont be a dick?

texhog22

Quote from: Davidr295 on November 11, 2017, 07:49:01 pm
that was funny!

DeltaBoy

Feed the boy the Rock!.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

mckinneyhog5

seeing you've had experience why don't you tell me about it.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on November 11, 2017, 11:24:39 pm
seeing you've had experience why don't you tell me about it.

Alma Sonic time, boys!  Wooooooooo!
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

hog.goblin

Apparently it's easy to overlook TJ

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

DeltaBoy

The Excuses I keep hearing about him from Coach are just Crazy!  He needs the ball 15-25 times a game.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HF#1

After his first carry lost yardage, I knew he wouldn't get back in the game very much.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

oldhog63

Quote from: HF#1 on November 13, 2017, 02:38:34 pm
After his first carry lost yardage, I knew he wouldn't get back in the game very much.
How hard can it be to defense him. If #6 is in the game, key on him because he is getting the ball. I know it is easy to be a MMQB, but come on coaches, you are supposed to be P5 level coaches.

HF#1

Quote from: oldhog63 on November 13, 2017, 02:42:02 pm
How hard can it be to defense him. If #6 is in the game, key on him because he is getting the ball. I know it is easy to be a MMQB, but come on coaches, you are supposed to be P5 level coaches.

Well if they play him more, they wouldn't be so predictable. You can play him and not give him the ball, it's called play action.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

LRrazorback

Can you imagine TJ and Chase in a Gus offense?  Hello big play

DoctorSusscrofa

I love it when someone complains they only saw him run 2 plays and someone points out it was 3. "Focusing" on TJ so much he actually missed 33% of TJ.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

CareBear

CBB is ridiculous. Burying the playmakers on the depth chart until he has to play them.   When they make plays & their obvious talent is evident to everyone in the stadium, he uses a word salad response or talks about how they didn't know the package or the blocking scheme. He plays favorites. He cannot assess talent &/or get said talent the ball in position to make plays. In regards to TJ Hammonds I agree that putting him in for only a handful of plays is silly all the way around. If he comes in & they run the jet sweep to him straight away then obviously a Jr High defense coach who watched film would tell his players to key on that guy. We were conned folks. We've seen p*ss poor coaching for 5 years. Unbelievable.

I'm excited about the future. We may not be great straight away, but it will be nice to have a coach who actually coaches guys up & puts them in position to make plays rather than one who spits out meaningless, canned ham coach speak so as to deflect the criticism that is 4yrs too late to the party. C'mon media. We need ya to be real with us. I'm not talking about burning bridges, rather just shooting straight!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: kodiakisland on November 11, 2017, 07:31:33 pm
Another thread on the same subject as several others.  Woo Hoo!

Yeah, but this one has staying power...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hawgfan4life

More threads than touches!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.