Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Miss State

Started by JackTNHogfan, November 11, 2017, 06:37:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTNHogfan

Miss St just took lead on Bama.  Does another SEC upset happen today?  How bad do the bulldogs beat us next week?  My prediction is 45-13 Mud Dawgs. 

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

Atlhogfan1

QB play.  Hurt Uga today.   Hurts going to have to make plays which he and Ridley just did. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Rayzback

Not sure about that score.... but Miss State is gonna put a fight.  Damn, Ridley is awesome.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: Rayzback on November 11, 2017, 06:39:52 pm
Not sure about that score.... but Miss State is gonna put a fight.  Damn, Ridley is awesome.

45-13 is how bad the bulldogs are gonna beat us next week.

Lard

Miss St has the coach I want
"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

Rayzback

Holding against Bama?   There's hope.

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: Lard on November 11, 2017, 06:45:49 pm

He is definitely a good coach but wouldn't come to Arkansas.  He will get a higher profile (blue blood) job or just stay in Starkvegas.

Rayzback

Feeling another upset if they keep this momentum.

Atlhogfan1

Bama less physical team.  Doesn't happen often. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Fan1958

Between Mullen and Gus, Mullen is head and shoulders above.  To win to the extent he has in Starkville is impressive.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Boarcephus

14-7 MSU and running the ball on them.  Guess Bama is missing those 4 LB'ers that are out. 

They said a while ago Bama has 8 Under Armor AA's on the field. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 11, 2017, 06:55:56 pm
Bama less physical team.  Doesn't happen often.

They are truly injury stricken.  Heard 4 linebackers lost for the season.  If that happened to us, we'd probably just forfeit. 

pigmania

The snowflakes will tell you that he can't recruit to Fayetteville, just to that beautiful city of Starkville.

Rayzback

And another thread dies.. It's be nice to chat about other games, thought the sticky for all other games worked well in mmqb.... better then move to the graveyard method.

Rayzback

Does any thread originate here?  Just thinking the click route on the site has got to be obvious... unless you don't want the traffic?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Rayzback on November 11, 2017, 07:40:35 pm
Does any thread originate here?  Just thinking the click route on the site has got to be obvious... unless you don't want the traffic?

No.

Impressive start to half by Bama.  3 great games on.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hoglady

Don't see how we stay on the field with Miss St.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

Boarcephus

Quote from: hoglady on November 11, 2017, 08:13:49 pm
Don't see how we stay on the field with Miss St.

Same old same old!  ;)  MSU looks tough.  Definitely meeting Bama head on. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Rayzback

Quote from: hoglady on November 11, 2017, 08:13:15 pm
What a game so far.

Agreed.... just seeing Saban pissed is worth the wait.

Miami could jump to 1?

GunnerHawg70

Miss St. balling out!!! Annnnnd Hogs play them next...great :'(

Atlhogfan1

RPO QB playing a great game.  Have to have it vs Bama.

Rayzback

Love to watch a team FIGHT! 

Makes me more mad at Coach B. We appear so soft. Get angry! Get pissed. Kick a garbage can?

Boarcephus

When was the last time you saw Alabama's DL pushed back?  OSU did it a few years ago but, wow!!

orvillesghost

Here is probably where Alabama wraps it up but its still been a great game

Atlhogfan1

Got to make Hurts throw it. 

No passing game. 

Saved by refs. DB didn't look for ball

Boarcephus

Probably the game right there on the PI call

Atlhogfan1

Bama has to get a passing game this season  at some point if they are going to win a championship

pigmania

Refs will pull this out for Bama. The Red phone from Birmingham is telling the refs in Starkville to make sure Bama wins.

GunnerHawg70

There's a chance for State!!!

Rayzback

What a game! Shake ya damn cow bells.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: pigmania on November 11, 2017, 09:12:29 pm
Refs will pull this out for Bama. The Red phone from Birmingham is telling the refs in Starkville to make sure Bama wins.

Bama privilege

Atlhogfan1

Dangit Bama.  There was your chance. 

GunnerHawg70

hoglady

Bad series for State right there.

Rayzback

Yep, he's not missing another field goal.

GunnerHawg70

Love how State stays aggressive!!!

Atlhogfan1

Bama should have run the ball. Had 2 timeouts left.  Screen would be good way State is playing.

Atlhogfan1

I hate these timeouts from the sideline. 

Rayzback

Miss St. rush has been nice all night.

orvillesghost

Even if Bama loses, they would make the playoff if they win the SEC title game, I don't believe Georgia can now even with a win

GunnerHawg70

What a game!!! Love to see MSU pull off the upset

orvillesghost

ballgame probably right there

Atlhogfan1

Die by the blitz.  Not a great throw. 

Atlhogfan1

GunnerHawg70

Getting your playmaker the ball by any means necessary...sigh

orvillesghost

Got to hand it to them..unlike every other team in CF, they never seem to have a bad day, they always do what they have to do

amazing really

Atlhogfan1

Too many blitzes.   

Rayzback