Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norvell or Venable?

Started by lookawayquick, November 28, 2017, 12:06:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

I-HATE-Nutt

No way for Venable.  Never hired an assistant and will not start here. 

secfan30

Offense. Look at what Petrino did with offense. I bet we all could get behind that

Jadestem

Quote from: I-HATE-Nutt on November 28, 2017, 11:14:37 pm
No way for Venable.  Never hired an assistant and will not start here. 

If it ain't broke, don't fix it... oh wait.

The Hawg Marshal

secfan30

Quote from: Calvin Swine on November 28, 2017, 04:15:33 pm
I don't understand the Venable's love.  He has None, Zero, Zilch head coaching experience.  He's always had elite talent to get results from.  We don't have that kind of talent here.

Norvell has actually been a head coach.  Norvell has gotten excellent results from less than top tier talent.  Norvell's strung together an impressive winning streak.  Norvell has ties to this state.  It's widely rumored that Norvell REALLY wants this job!

This is a no brainer.

Thank you!!!

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

pigture perfect

I like both. Venables would get better recruits I think.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Kneph13

My Eyes and Gut say Norvell

But my Brain says Venables.

It's too hard to chose so: I'd say co-coaches and get them both.  I would be ecstatic.

Root Hog!  Woo Pig Sooie.
There is no Political Correctness in war

Pork Twain

I think that Gus and Venables will do something that has not been done here in my lifetime and that is draw in players with their name.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/