Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bucknell Thread

Started by HogHeathen, March 13, 2006, 08:47:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

YodaHog

What about BuckNeckid???

YodaHog

Also if they play as slow as I am reading, it will be 40 minutes of BuckHell for up-tempo bball fans.

Hogs4Ever

March 15, 2006, 08:08:33 pm #152 Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 08:13:45 pm by Hogs4Ever
Bucksnort, Brokenell, Buckbrokebacknell, CroakNell, Chokenell

fool_on_the_hill

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 15, 2006, 12:27:49 pm
So,we keep hearing all about the Bison beating Kansaslast year...my question is, how did they do and against whom,in the 2nd round last year?

looks like wisconsin beat them 71 to 62

Rocky&Boarwinkle

This thread is Buckariffick.

CiriusPorker

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: Hogs4Ever on March 15, 2006, 08:08:33 pm
Bucksnort, Brokenell, Buckbrokebacknell, CroakNell, Chokenell

Bucksnort is actually a community between Fordyce and Bearden.  I have been there and done plumbing work there. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Razorhog A

Hey guys,  I'm a student up here at UofA and just found this on Darian Townes facebook. Somebody might have already posted this I'm not sure it just was released today. A guy from Bucknell thought it would be fun to take a hit at the team and their girlfriends apparently because the forums are being hard on little Ole' Bucknell.  He even went so far to ridicule Steven Hill's girlfriend's religious beliefs. http://modifiedliving.com/
Take a deep breath before entering it got me pretty ticked off. I hope we embarrass them on the court Friday.

abadmo

personal attach's suck especially at friends unless your picking on bucknell players or girlfriends

mutdog

Hey, this Bucknell guy criticizing the girl friends is way off base.  Of course I am middle aged and have a had a few beers, but, all the girl friends looked pretty good to me. 

I can imagine what a Bucknell girl looks like.  They probably all wear suits and glasses and are very frigid. 

By the way Arkansas 75, Bucknell 63.  Go Hogs.

pigture perfect

Bucksmell like stale pee during a route, I mean rut.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Calling All Hogs

ctthras

bhshawgfan

whats the anti bucknell site

CiriusPorker

This guy thinks he's being clever...but he's not.

thehill1414

Where is the Bucknell board? This guy is absolutely ridiculous...I could go on facebook and pull up pictures of all their players and write a sleazy saying about them. But wait, why would I ever do that?

zwhogfan

CiriusPorker

how does anyone ever know who Bucknell is in the first place to even be a big fan of them..absolutely pathetic.

thehill1414

He pulls pics of these guys with their girlfriends and makes fun of them. At least they have girlfriends...he probably has no friends

bhshawgfan

does anyone know the site hes talking about. the site aginst bucknell

CiriusPorker

Quote from: thehill1414 on March 15, 2006, 10:22:21 pm
He pulls pics of these guys with their girlfriends and makes fun of them. At least they have girlfriends...he probably has no friends

considering he has enough time to look for these photos..i would assume he doesn't..

jkstock04

I think its funny when these type of people say we're inbred cause we're from Arkansas....thats fine with me...means maybe they'll keep their yankee asses out of Arkansas.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogfan98

i can't decide which is more lame:  the fact that he did all of that research and work, or the putdowns.  had they been even remotely creative, i would have thought it was funny.  but it was just boring. 

CiriusPorker

Quote from: hogfan98 on March 15, 2006, 10:31:18 pm
i can't decide which is more lame:  the fact that he did all of that research and work, or the putdowns.  had they been even remotely creative, i would have thought it was funny.  but it was just boring. 

this guy reminds me a lot of myself...

makes inappropriate statements without thinking..

however, i learned from my mistakes..

this tard hasn't..

his other mistake..

he cheers for the wrong team...

Calling All Hogs

March 15, 2006, 11:15:52 pm #174 Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 11:59:06 pm by CallMeHog
I wish homemade websites still had hit counters. This guys would have about 20, all of which would
be him checking to see if anyone looked at his site. Apparently he was offended by some of us making
fun of his friend the human torch. LOL

Hog1751

Quote from: bhshawgfan on March 15, 2006, 10:23:11 pm
does anyone know the site hes talking about. the site aginst bucknell

I believe he's talking about a thread started on woopig, thats was particulary nasty towards Bucknell, they had a few people over there talking trash I never saw any pictures or video though. Hes an idiot, I know a couple of the girls in those pcitures from last summer living in Fayetteville, most of the girls look allright to me, he's an idiot with too much time on his hands. Ive seen that video before somewhere, looks like college sh*t to me. Let em have there fun there boys will be going home Friday.

Mr.Mabry

The interesting thing about this is that the players have all seen it. I really hope Bucknell are wearing all their protective gear that the University issues them.

Charles Thomas alone will eat their front court. Hope someone bring BBQ sauce.

Hog1751

Quote from: Mr.Mabry on March 15, 2006, 11:37:19 pm
The interesting thing about this is that the players have all seen it. I really hope Bucknell are wearing all their protective gear that the University issues them.

Charles Thomas alone will eat their front court. Hope someone bring BBQ sauce.

They have all seen it, that doesn't bode well for Bucknell, you don't make of a mans choice in women.

CiriusPorker

they remind of of ASU.  Over-cocky fans of an extremely mediocre program..

CorningHog

Quote from: CorningHog on March 13, 2006, 12:59:21 pm
I hope we keep an eye out and "guard" the "hot hand" player and 3 point shooter in Bettencourt, 73 3 pointers.  The big guy looks like he can score in McNaughton and Charles Lee seems to be the "do-all" player for them.  They play solid defense and look to score methodically and control tempo.  Rebounding is okay and they seem to handle the ball well.  It looks like 5 main players with 3 off the bench, kind of like us.

Well, I hated to see these words come to fruition, but Bettencourt hitting threes and the other two guys, especially Lee truly did what they had been capable of and our three guns did not.

The "open" threes are what hurt and killed us and of course that is what we all feared anyway.  It does not take much insight to realize that Florida, Kentucky and others were all able to find our weaknesses and exploit them.  People can say all they want to about Stan Heath's ability to coach and the substitions and all, but our players should have enough backbone to overcome any of the personnel problems and I still say "effort" is what wins in basketball, especially when it comes to defense.

Oh, and the person that said Jefferson is not a guard.  I have said that from last year and his role this year was one of the most confusing things I have witnessed in a long while with Razorback basketball.  He was probably a decent small forward or defensive guard when he wanted but his ability to shoot the ball or handle the rock is so bad I would think that Heath is better at evaluation than that.  Sure, he is very athletic and looks like he can jump out of the gym but I remember too many athletes that don't make good basketball players.
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"