Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BIGGEST PUNK IN THE SEC?

Started by Hogs4Ever, March 05, 2006, 10:09:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsNbeer

HawgWild

As far as players go, Bliss gets my vote. Looks inbred as does several of the georgia players. Brady gets a close second with me. Maybe once Bliss graduates Brady will go back to the top of my list.

Razorback Ranger

Quote from: larrylegend33 on March 06, 2006, 08:28:30 am
of course noah is half and half so he is not black either.  Although he is probably listed as black.  What is up with that, whenever kids have a white and black parent they are always listed as black? 

I don't know. Ask Tiger Woods he claims he is asian one day black the next.

Razorback Ranger

By the way Bliss needs to be slobber knocked.

Hogger

March 06, 2006, 01:47:05 pm #54 Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 01:51:18 pm by Hogger
Quote from: AKHogsHoopsFan on March 06, 2006, 01:14:29 am
I didn't get to watch it.  The game wasn't televised here, but I am guessing that this Dave Bliss guy is a real one-man goon squad.

Is he any relation to the "other" Dave Bliss?  It's obvious they think alike.

Go to this link and watch the video:  http://media.putfile.com/Arkansas-vs-Georgia

It's toward the middle.

Topcat

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 06, 2006, 09:39:28 am
Quote from: hogfan064 on March 06, 2006, 07:28:45 am
I can't stand that chick that plays for Florida Kim Noah.  She's a great player and maybe not a punk, but I can't stand her.  Gotta give the girl credit for playing with men though.

Actually, I think this ladies attitude it what really turned that game around and perhaps gave the hogs that, i dont know... kindofa "go f yourself" attitude. You know what I mean? Its hard to explain, but you can see it now.

Examples: Ronnie Brewer in the 1st 5-6 games would have shot a layup on that break away, got into defense. Last night he does a reverse 2 handed dunk.
Hill wouldn't have been in position for the offensive rebound at all and the other night he goes up and catches the o board and throws it down with 2 hands.

Some people call it being aggressive, but I see something different. I see a team that is ready to punch you in the mouth, take your girl and give their # to your mom as they walk out.

I feel like so many games this year would have been different with a little more of this attitude.
You can see now that they are not in the slightest bit worried about hurting someones feelings.
Heath doesn't scream or yell, but you can just Thomas and Townes getting a little more snarl, and Brewer and Modica staring people down after they mug em and 2 hand slam it in your eye on your senior night.

Too often this year we were satisfied just being ahead and were trying to TX or Tn people and that is run it up and make em look stupid, but in the SEC there is too much talent, even on the "down" teams to let them hang around.

JMO, that and 2.75 and I can buy you a beer.
WHAT?? Maybe I'm just thick but I don't understand what he's talking about. Is it just me?

HOGLUVIN

Thick? Naw, not you.

During the FL game, they were smiling, laughing and talking mad shiite and it pissed the hogs off and they have been a different team ever since. that's what Im talking about.

HawgLover08

That bliss dude is a complete rat bastard. Charles Thomas should've dropped his ass.

Calling All Hogs

Need to play a man on punk defense against Bliss Thursday.

mtownhog

We need to give Jermaine Taylor a jersey for Thursday's game.  Let him and Bliss go at it.

Porquemada

My vote goes to Frankenbliss. John Chaney wants to offer him a scholarship. His goon graduated.

sowmonella

The SEC office reviews all game tapes to critique the officials. They will keep a short lease on Bliss Thursday night. We need to be prepared for a tightly called game. Oh yeah, Brady is a pric*.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Kilgor

Quote from: AKHogsHoopsFan on March 06, 2006, 12:26:50 pm
Just get someone to mistakenly "fall" into Bliss' knee sockets from behind in such a way that it blows out ligaments in both legs, sorta like a clip in football.  Kinda hard to walk like that.

That's going too far.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/