Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dickie V. having multiple bluegasms

Started by Albert Einswine, March 04, 2006, 08:34:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog_from_Tulsa

There's no possible way that UNC/Duke would top Red Sox/Yankees.....

I am a lifelong Red Sox fan......and the hatred for the evil empire much stronger than anything Coach K could conjure up for UNC
"We can't get no reform when we're the incumbent" - Pappy O'Daniel

Hog_from_Tulsa

Quote from: hoggystyle78 on March 05, 2006, 06:38:45 pm
I agree Porkahontas Duke and NC is always a great game but in my opinion nothing compares to Yankees vs. Red Sox.

+1 for the Red Sox!
"We can't get no reform when we're the incumbent" - Pappy O'Daniel

razorhead69

Carolina won. hahahahahahaha babeeee. Carolina's 5 freshmen out scored Pukes 6 seniors.

OklaU

If Dickie V has Bluegasms I hate to hear what Rick Shaffer has on a daily basis!
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

John Futrall

Quote from: OklaU on March 05, 2006, 08:10:36 pm
If Dickie V has Bluegasms I hate to hear what Rick Shaffer has on a daily basis!

Razorgasms....that was waaaay too easy :D

OklaU

Quote from: mikeyg31 on March 05, 2006, 08:38:34 pm
Quote from: OklaU on March 05, 2006, 08:10:36 pm

Razorgasms....that was waaaay too easy :D

Ouch your hurting me with those thoughts!
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

Hogs4Ever

Great to see Puke have their arses handed to them.  I hate all ACC teams.  Whenever I'm really hating Puke, I just think about the last time we played them. :D  WPS!!

afhogfan1980

dont forget thats a 2 game losing streak remember florida state beat em thats funnier
"Even Lance Armstrong Won Without a Nutt"

HogInaStrangeLand

Quote from: Porkahontas on March 05, 2006, 09:47:31 am
The reasons people hates Duke...

1) They are ALWAYS, and I do mean ALWAYS, on ESPN it seems. I've never seen a network and it's employees verbally hand-job a team so bluntly in my entire life. What was said by chubless V. and his co-host, or any of the analysts after the game, about the cheap shot the Duke guy did to Hansbrough with about 1 second left in the game (the one where Hansbrough had the ball and was holding it and the Duke guy basically open-handed pushed him down with a shot right to the face)? Nothing was said, practically. It's almost as if it didn't happen. If the shoe was on the other foot and the NC player leveled a Duke player, Vitale's eye would've popped clean out of his dome-like head.

2) They get practically every stinking call. I can't watch Duke games without seeing obvious no-calls when Duke guys walk, carry the ball, run opponents completely over, or hack the hell out of guys going in for lay-ups or chop them across the wrists to knock the ball away. Has there ever been a team other than Duke to get as many calls on the road as Duke gets? Hell, if Arkansas got the calls like Duke gets on the road, Heath would be at least .500 on the road in the SEC.

3) chubless V's salavation fest over anything Duke. The man was crowd surfing in the crowd before the game. It's almost as if he got turned on by having Dukies with their hands all over him.

4) The Cameron Ferries. You know damn good and well about 99% of them in that crowd has never had to work a day in their lives. No wonder they have enough time to think of little creative paint-jobs for games as they do. None of them have to work.

5) It's nice that Coach K can put out national commercials for American Express or whatever companies talking about how he teaches his kids to be champions, play with integrity, things like that, and the NCAA doesn't say a single word about it. That has to be some sort of violation. The speeches Coach K makes in those commercials practically seem like recruiting pitches.

Did I mention Dickie V has a glass eye?

Agreed 100%.
+1.
but you forgot how many moving screens they get away with to clear out any defense.