Started by clemensrules01, January 11, 2006, 09:10:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

clemensrules01

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

clemensrules01

Quote from: toshortrock on January 11, 2006, 09:12:35 pm
u can;t
i know we cant. but im still on it until i see us make the ncaa tournament. which doesnt look possible this year.

aristotle

Not yet. Got to give him this whole season.

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

hogsrule44

I am on the wagon as well, cause i see no sign of improvment this year and still see no way that we can make it to the big dance.

pbjones81

where is this wagon going?  ahh who cares, Im on it.....anywhere but here.

clemensrules01

Quote from: pbjones81 on January 11, 2006, 09:19:20 pm
where is this wagon going? ahh who cares, Im on it.....anywhere but here.
it is headed to UAB. to pick up our next coach.

corndo

I don't buy this we can't stuff. The question is, do we have to hire another African American coach to do it?

BigHog396

Who honestly thought we wouldn't gets our butts handed to us tonight after watching the Miss St game?

RoboRazor

Careful what you say...we might get one of the Nutt brothers. Ah, who cares, they can't be worse than Heath.

DOGALUM

Quote from: corndo on January 11, 2006, 09:20:38 pm
I don't buy this we can't stuff. The question is, do we have to hire another African American coach to do it?
Can of worms officially opened. :)
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

BigHog396

We can, and if it keeps going this way, we WILL.

hogfan13

zortoes

Quote from: BigHog396 on January 11, 2006, 09:21:18 pm
Who honestly thought we wouldn't gets our butts handed to us tonight after watching the Miss St game?

I actually thought it would be much worse.  Fire Heath for not suprising us with the win!

Hogs4Ever

I'm in.  Darksider I am.  Heath has got to go.  Where are the Fire Heath T-Shirts?

clemensrules01

Quote from: corndo on January 11, 2006, 09:20:38 pm
we should. Mike Anderson.

hogsmash12

I'm on it.  I would do it tonight if I could.  Instead, we get to sit around and listen to Rick talk rationalize everything away, and wait for JFB to get off of his duff and hire us a freakin basketball coach.   I could write for hours.  Right now all I can do is......  :puke:puke: :puke: 

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Well, we didn't get our butts handed to us...we beat ourselves...we had 4 fouls on Davis..

And Heath just refuses to leave McCurdy in there.....

We have to wait 'til the end of the season...but anymore of this and Heath should be fired.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

Lanny

I have been since this fraud was hired.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

clemensrules01

Quote from: hogsmash12 on January 11, 2006, 09:24:47 pm
I'm on it. I would do it tonight if I could. Instead, we get to sit around and listen to Rick talk rationalize everything away, and wait for JFB to get off of his duff and hire us a freakin basketball coach. I could write for hours. Right now all I can do is...... :puke:puke: :puke:

Rick is a prick! j/k but seriously he is the most positive fan ive ever seen in my life.

riccoar

QuoteI don't buy this we can't stuff. The question is, do we have to hire another African American coach to do it?

No we don't have to hire another African American coach, but John Walker would have Nolan surround Bud Walton with tanks if we bring in a white boy.

cream$$$

We don't need 40 minutes of Hell, but 40 minutes of basketball would be nice.  Take me somewhere that can do that.  Maybe a middle school team.

clemensrules01

Quote from: hSv on January 11, 2006, 09:26:32 pm
I have been since this fraud was hired.
u mean taking a senior laden, experienced team with another coaches' players to the elite 8 and only coaching for one season didnt impress you?

zortoes

Quote from: clemensrules01 on January 11, 2006, 09:27:02 pm
Quote from: hogsmash12 on January 11, 2006, 09:24:47 pm
I'm on it. I would do it tonight if I could. Instead, we get to sit around and listen to Rick talk rationalize everything away, and wait for JFB to get off of his duff and hire us a freakin basketball coach. I could write for hours. Right now all I can do is...... :puke:puke: :puke:

Rick is a prick! j/k but seriously he is the most positive fan ive ever seen in my life.

I'm not sure Rick isn't still on the payroll?

BigHog396

I wonder where all of the Heath-huggers are tonight????

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."

clemensrules01

Quote from: hogsgrl09 on January 11, 2006, 09:33:01 pm
ones here.
why? im not attacking you or anything, i just want to know your reasoning behind being a heath-hugger.

BigHog396

This band-wagon may quickly become a freight train.

hogsgrl09

Quote from: clemensrules01 on January 11, 2006, 09:33:50 pm
ones here.
why? im not attacking you or anything, i just want to know your reasoning behind being a heath-hugger.

lol. i understand. im just not mad at him. everyone is soo upset (yeah i know...bc we lost..) and just bashing him like crazy....but i dont wanna b that rash.

u win some u lose some. we played an extremely close game. we did awesome our first few games ex. the last 2. well win some.....give him more time.

im not really that big of a hugger...so i wouldnt b sad if he left. im just not mad right now.

Calling All Hogs

January 11, 2006, 09:42:21 pm #31 Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 01:41:50 am by CallMeHog
You need to give Stan 20 more years so he can recruit not only his own players but also the children of his own players.
Clearly Lanny Van Eman left us very little talent when he exited in 1974 so how can Stan be blamed? Give him a couple more
decades. Then you'll see not only an NIT bid but maybe even a first round win in the NIT!

PS. I don't mean to be hard on Lanny. We all know Francis Schmidt left the basketball program void of talent in 1929 so
clearly it was not Lanny's fault either! LOL

Hogs4Ever

January 11, 2006, 09:45:31 pm #32 Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 10:11:26 pm by Hogs4Ever
u win some u lose some. we played an extremely close game. we did awesome our first few games ex. the last 2. well win some.....give him more time.

im not really that big of a hugger...so i wouldnt b sad if he left. im just not mad right now.

The time for moral victories is over.  This is an experienced team that should be taking care of home court and winning in a SEC down year.  What do you really think we are going to do better?  Lose by only 1 point or lose in OT?  I've have it with moral victories!

lol. i understand. im just not mad at him. everyone is soo upset (yeah i know...bc we lost..) and just bashing him like crazy....but i dont wanna b that rash.

clemensrules01

Quote from: Hogs4Ever on January 11, 2006, 09:45:31 pm
Quote from: hogsgrl09 on January 11, 2006, 09:37:49 pm
Quote from: clemensrules01 on January 11, 2006, 09:33:50 pm
ones here.

The time for moral victories is over. This is an experienced team that should be taking care of home court and winning in a SEC down year. What do you really think we are going to do better? Lose by only 1 point or lose in OT? I've have it with moral victories!

if you knew how to use quotes, youd get an applaud from me.

Net Hog

GarySe7en

I've been on this wagon for four years now, picking up more every day.

musiccityhog

I wasn't , but I am now! The man has no fire what so ever , and the team reflects it.
Your name? Fletch F. Fletch
Your Address? Seven
Your occupation? I'm a Shepherd

Pig Squeak

Maybe Heath will resign at the end of the year.  We need to find a way to lose Heath and keep Brewer and McCurdy.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

Biggus Piggus

Who did you think would be 12-3 and 2-0 in the SEC at this point?  Ole Miss or Arkansas?  It's Ole Miss.  Staggering.
[CENSORED]!

Hawg414

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 11, 2006, 11:28:00 pm
Who did you think would be 12-3 and 2-0 in the SEC at this point? Ole Miss or Arkansas? It's Ole Miss. Staggering.

padnuh... we are ole miss now. 

pignatious

It was obvious to fans of real basketball, and I'm not talking about style here, that Heath did not have what it took soon after he got here. We have all talked about the reasons ad nauseum. There is more than one way to have a winning competitive basketball program. But, when a team is as poor fundamentally as Arkansas is, it is the coach who bears the responsibility. The sad part is I have no faith in our Athletic administration to do the right thing and make a change. They are apparently clueless and happy with the state of Hog football and basketball, as sorry as it is.
Freedom is never free.

Jim Harris

Quote from: clemensrules01 on January 11, 2006, 09:10:09 pm
whos on it. i know i am.

If Heath will take Nutt with him, I'll join you. Heath can sorta recruit and can't coach. Nutt can sorta coach and can't recruit. They belong together like them gay cowboys in Brokeback Mountain.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Biggus Piggus

I'm counting the minutes till somebody calls us the "negative board" again.

Phooey.  We're not going to forget what it was like to be good!
[CENSORED]!

LOL Drake..that is the comment of the year!! LMAO

Heath is like that professor you had in school that knows his shiite....but has NO CLUE how to TEACH it and MOTIVATE you to learn it...

I really think he has a decent b-ball IQ.  He is jut NOT a teacher and he is too damn PASSIVE.

>:(

Ugly Uncle

A guy said to me tonight as we were leaving the game.  "Stan Heath coaches during the game like he is walking through Wal-mart looking for specials." 

No FIRE.  No urgency.

Retired Radio Host

Hawg414

uncle... are you officially with me now?

I heard a rumor WestMemphisHogFan might join the b-ball darkside soon......hmmmm.........

Godfather

Hill was on Fire... Dunk.  Big board.  Then pine.  grrrrr..  I'm slowly joining the dark side as well.
WPS to the end.