Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

26 SEC Fan Message Board Index (Click Image to be directed to website)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, March 31, 2011, 01:19:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Lanny on October 18, 2015, 08:53:51 am
Link

I get so tired of reading elsewhere that Razorbacks fans are crazy go read the Michigan and Ole Miss boards and tell me how crazy fans are.  College football is 2nd to none, let the fans enjoy the game and support their team.

BTW have I mentioned I am against pay websites......

Hogville is tame compared to OM's websites.

Has to be contributed to the educational standards/levels in Mississippi.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

mhsbc59

Quote from: SouthFloridaHog on October 18, 2015, 09:00:57 am
http://www.rebelfaithful.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25258
***The OFFICIAL FIRE HUGH FREEZE THREAD***

Postby Rebel4life22 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Done with this coward.

No balls, NOT an offensive mind, coward...a freakin joke.

We just got beat by an American conference team that hasn't beaten a ranked opponent in years.

Their defense is garbage. I watched Cincy put up 60 on them with a BACKUP QB. You have a potential first rounder at QB with talent all over and you can't do the same against them?

Done with them all and you all should be too.

A bunch of bums and we deserve better like a Justin Fuente.

Go **** yourself Freeze.  }}}}}

Wow.  That is all that comes to mind.

I agree hugh freeze is a joke but I admit I have my own personal issues with the man.

But I disagree with one thing ole miss said about freeze. They deserve all of him for the next 5 years. He is in way over his head
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Hollywood_HOGan45

Link

I get so tired of reading elsewhere that Razorbacks fans are crazy go read the Michigan and Ole Miss boards and tell me how crazy fans are.  College football is 2nd to none, let the fans enjoy the game and support their team.

The Michigan punter was receiving death threats......DEATH THREATS!!!

You kidding me?

Inhogswetrust

Nafoom for old misses is the poster child for craziness!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ricepig

Quote from: mhsbc59 on October 18, 2015, 09:38:17 am
I agree hugh freeze is a joke but I admit I have my own personal issues with the man.

But I disagree with one thing ole miss said about freeze. They deserve all of him for the next 5 years. He is in way over his head

Yeah, I'd hate for a real coach get a hold of the talent they "acquire."

Inhogswetrust

Done with this coward.

We just got beat by an American conference team that hasn't beaten a ranked opponent in years.

Their defense is garbage. I watched Cincy put up 60 on them with a BACKUP QB. You have a potential first rounder at QB with talent all over and you can't do the same against them?

Old Misses has talent but their line play is not good right now. Even their radio broadcasters after the game was talking about it.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hoggish1

Link

Thanks Lanny.  I particularly enjoyed the Official fire Hugh Freeze Thread—hilarious!

Oliver

But we have the worst/dumbest fans ever blah blah blah deep derp derp

regi

Done with this coward.

It is year 4 Black Bears, and Ole Miss still can't run the football. You know why? Because Hugh Freeze doesn't really care to run it. They have 17 WRs on scholarship, a 217 LB TE and no HB/FB to speak of. Your OL is soft and always will be under Freeze. It is what it is. But hey, with this offense, you can run up a lot of points and get great passing numbers vs cupcakes.

jjdlc

Quote from: regi on October 18, 2015, 10:16:39 am
It is year 4 Black Bears, and Ole Miss still can't run the football. You know why? Because Hugh Freeze doesn't really care to run it. They have 17 WRs on scholarship, a 217 LB TE and no HB/FB to speak of. Your OL is soft and always will be under Freeze. It is what it is. But hey, with this offense, you can run up a lot of points and get great passing numbers vs cupcakes.

Yet they have 4 RBs committed, explain that one to me.  Why would you want to play RB there?

LZH

gchamblee

Link

ty. i wasn't aware of that one. i use this one, and if i remember right i think i got it from you guys on hogville?

http://www.footballforumsguide.com/#sec

Redhogs

Link

Thanks Lanny, perspective is GOOD....maybe some of the fan bashing and telling them to root for another team if you don't agree with someone's point of view on here will stop or at least slow down ....but i doubt it....
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: LZH on October 18, 2015, 11:33:53 am
This is wonderful.......

Might be one of the best tweets from a twit in the history of the twitterwebs.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

regi

Quote from: jjdlc on October 18, 2015, 11:19:56 am
Yet they have 4 RBs committed, explain that one to me.  Why would you want to play RB there?

Strippers I guess? Other than that I have no idea. I am sure RWIII is happy with his decision to switch.

ricepig

Quote from: Redhogs on October 18, 2015, 11:59:40 am
Thanks Lanny, perspective is GOOD....maybe some of the fan bashing and telling them to root for another team if you don't agree with someone's point of view on here will stop or at least slow down ....but i doubt it....

So, that's how you interpreted his remarks?? I guess that's supporting their team, in a way.......

hoghearted

Quote from: ricepig on October 18, 2015, 12:37:35 pm
So, that's how you interpreted his remarks?? I guess that's supporting their team, in a way.......

I thought he was pointing out that Arkansas fans are no worse than fans of other teams.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

60 Minutes of Hell

Quote from: tusksincolorado on October 18, 2015, 09:37:02 am

Let's be a little more careful with our words when talking about Mississippi's lack of education.  ;)
What a fool I used to be.

jbcarol

Link

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on October 18, 2015, 09:46:02 am
The Michigan punter was receiving death threats......DEATH THREATS!!!

You kidding me?

Don't forget the shooting of horses and vandalizing of trucks....

ricepig

Quote from: hoghearted on October 18, 2015, 12:52:16 pm
I thought he was pointing out that Arkansas fans are no worse than fans of other teams.

Or, everybody's got crazies , haha. I guess that's the same.....

Hogwild

Thanks Lanny, always love a good aggie melt:

QuoteI would rather lose every game the rest of the year with Kyler than win them with Kyle. That will insure that Kyler is "ready to play" next year.

QuoteThis is unacceptable- I understand this is Bama, but coming off a bye and watching them struggle against Arky, at home in prime time. This has got to stop, we can't keep losing at home against ranked divisional opponents and expect to be ttaken seriously. This loss was embarrassing

QuoteKliff Kingsbury - Let's Get Him Several 7 1/2" X 64 gauge Ags (I'm referring to cigars), aka "Big Cigars", need to pony up some serious $$$ and bring KK on as our OC.

QuoteIf you asked Allen what his favorite number is, he probably pick six

QuoteKyle Allen shouldn't play another down this year

QuoteI said after the Arky game that I don't think Kyle's it and I didn't like him moving forward and got reamed for it.

Validation b!tche$.

QuoteGonna go ahead and press charges against Fournette. Might as well get it out of the way, he is going to molest us and there is nothing we can do about it

QuoteWe will never win the SEC playing this gimmick offense. The physicals teams will always give us problems.  Unless we get another Heisman at QB, forget beating Bama, we haven't beat LSU in 20 years, Arkansas took us to overtime [censored]ing Arkansas!

Quoteforget beating LSU, Ole Miss, or Auburn. Beat one from the East teams and Western Carolina to reach 7 wins

Vantage 8 dude

Done with this coward.

Well after reading many of the comments from some of these posters I'm reminded of the observation that for many fans a HC is only as good as his last loss.

Well reading some of those posts I'm reminded that for many fans a HC is only as good as his last loss.

Vantage 8 dude

Well after reading the comments from some of the posters on the OM retard site I'm reminded of the observation that for many fans a HC is only as good as his last loss.   

PonderinHog

Hogchick

Of course I can't read because I don't pay but I've seen stuff on Twitter. I can't believe how some people act.  Killing somebody over a football game is insane. Wow.  Get a life.

SemperFi

Quote from: tusksincolorado on October 18, 2015, 09:37:02 am

They are ranked 50th for a reason.... ;)
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

reddogjcss

Razorback fans are just fanatical for our Razorbacks!

jgphillips3

Our fans are tame.  Michigan has real fans.  They don't burn a truck.  They want to burn somebody's face off.  Death threats...sheesh...

Großer Kriegschwein

Exactly. Not to mention, how do we know if he is a competent OC when Hugh Freeze is out there calling plays he drew up with glue and macaroni with his daughters

That's a good one.
This is my non-signature signature.

SamBuckhart

I dislike making fun. Haha. But, OM corich looks like him eat a bag of roasted acorns ever enin. Squirrel whisperer. Him give  give me hebiejebies.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

NorCalRazorback

I want to see what they are saying... anyone know which board they use?  I see a few, but they are all pretty crappy so I don't know which one is their "Hogville".
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

tusksincolorado

flynhog

Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

Calling All Hogs

Grunt

Does anyone know which is their main board? BTW, after looking a lots of different boards, I find none comes close to the quality of Hogville. Notice that? Quality of posters for that matter.
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

Hollywood870

hobhog

Hollywood870

RagingHawgOn

TrueBlue

Lanny

Click here .  I am sure you guys will be visiting the Ole Miss sites  ;D
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

gchamblee

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/180355-Frank-Broyles-in-hospice....?s=7d1b4c338ace49baf02adf8bf2c67044

Some posts that I enjoyed...

"I couldn't love Frank Broyles more if he had been Texas' coach. A fine human being with the down-home folksy attitude of Coach Royal and the wry rapier wit of John McKay. And a helluva football coach.

Praying for you, Coach. Be at peace."

"I've always had a soft spot for Coach Broyles and Arkansas fans for the way they treated Wichita State's coaches and players following the team plane crash in 1970. Several Arkansas players were on pace to break records but they were held out of the game. Lots of coaches would have let them score a few TDs or whatever but Broyles didn't let it happen. I was a freshman when it happened and was friends with several of the freshmen that were cleared by the NCAA to finish the season so it has remained a bittersweet memory.

http://www.hogdb.com/2010/10/02/greatest-fans-ever/";

"My freshman year at UT was 1976. That year, at the network's request, they moved the Arkansas game to 12/4 anticipating that it would be for the SWC championship and a game of national significance. Unfortunately, both teams had subpar seasons, finishing 5-5-1, and both Royal and Broyles announced their retirement prior to the game. I'm glad I got to see the last game that they both coached."

"A worthy adversary that made the border war between Texas and Arkansas as intense as the one with Oklahoma. Coach Broyles is a gentleman whom I will always respect and hope for the best in this time."

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Mike_e

The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Sivad

Coach Broyles and Coach Royal.
Two of college football's greatest coaches who were worthy adversaries but remained close friends.
Nice to see the Texas fans share their admiration for this fine man.