Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

26 SEC Fan Message Board Index (Click Image to be directed to website)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, March 31, 2011, 01:19:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Steef

jkstock04

Very cool...probably the best sticky ever on Hogville.  Normally I don't even read the subjects of them...but this is useful, and informative...interesting to surf the other SEC teams message boards.  Thanks! 
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

widespreadsooie

Mr. Cooper

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 21, 2011, 12:24:57 am
oh good...a poster with the word MILF in his avatar,  quoting scripture.
Quote from: ke2743 on March 07, 2011, 11:54:00 pm
Ok then, I'm going to need a vet, a priest, some rubber gloves and 3 gallons of boones farm.  Let's get this party started.

"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it."

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

SpanHog

I've been pretty good buds with the Admins on this Vol board for years, most of them I can vouch for.

http://volstothewall.com/board/
proud graduate of the U of A 2013

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: SpanHog on August 03, 2011, 01:57:59 am
I've been pretty good buds with the Admins on this Vol board for years, most of them I can vouch for.

http://volstothewall.com/board/

Thanks... added! +1
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

the 1 and only

molon Labe

Use your rights before you lose them

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: tophawg19 on August 14, 2011, 12:46:26 pm
how many legit hawg boards are there?

(4) Independent Free Razorback Boards excluding Rivals, ESPN, Scout, CBSports, 24/7 Sports & KATV.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

98hogs

Longhorn fans given it to em

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Calling All Hogs

Wow. Aggies are just like Ole Miss. They think all their problems can be solved by hiring Mike Leach.  :)  :D  ;D  8)

Ragnar Hogbrok

How kind of you to give us that link, Lanny.  Now, I'll watch the fun.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

HF#1

They take losses a hell of a lot better than this place does.  Hell we can't handle winning without flying off the handle. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Calling All Hogs

Question is how long can aTm keep their streak alive of not beating an SEC team once they get in the SEC? Guess that depends on whether Nutt survives another year.

waynespur21

Hogville would be 10x worse if it had happened the other way.

HF#1

Quote from: waynespur21 on October 01, 2011, 03:24:39 pm
Hogville would be 10x worse if it had happened the other way.

You ain't kidding.  This place would be on fire. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Science Fiction Greg

Thanks for the link but whats the number for 911
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

3kgthog

Quote from: hogfan#1 on October 01, 2011, 03:26:12 pm
You ain't kidding.  This place would be on fire. 

I'm pretty sure we expect a little more of our program than they do. We aren't spending these millions to lose games like that.

BandGuy

Quote from: Lanny on October 01, 2011, 03:14:44 pm
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1935501&forum_id=5

QuoteWe need to go back to the Big 12. Our pride took us to the SEC. We need to swallow that pride and play with teams that we belong with.

Truer words were never spoken by an Aggie. ;D

Calling All Hogs

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1935956&forum_id=5

Aggies view the bottom 3 SEC schools as KY, Vandy and Ole Miss. Good job Hootie!

HogRedTilImDead

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on August 28, 2011, 03:06:01 pm
+1 this is indeed the correct response.
We would also have accepted "Your posting there now chump!" as an acceptable answer.
TELL THEM WHAT HE HAS WON CHUCK!
GO HOGS!!

Aston Martin 8 dude

Mizzou: I hope you remember the old saying about being careful for what you wish. At least in football you're about to enter the realm of your most frightening and endless nightmares..It's still not too late to back out of weekly having to play with the BIG boys.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HuntinHog

They've spun the SecRant off of tigerdroppings a little.  It's constantly the most trafficed all conference board it seems.

The_Bionic_Pig

January 30, 2012, 12:52:39 am #30 Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 12:55:24 am by The_Bionic_Pig

that is all.....   ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Feralhog

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 30, 2012, 12:52:39 am

that is all.....   ;)

I'm starting to find out that the trash we witnessed from KSU came by it honest.  Must be a Big Xll thang
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

Country Stylz

Went over and had a little fun. Because I'm a winner and a fighter.

HotlantaHog

Has anyone checked out the 2012 season prices? The hotel in Springdale I was paying around $100 a night last year for is now at around $159 I think it is.... Everything seems to be higher.

It also requires the rate be prepaid -- and you can't cancel (or if you do you pay a 100% penalty, so there is no point.)

We'll go to all the games, but there is definitely some sticker shock this year.

ADAM_713

Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

Shag66

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

crabeyes

Check out the rogers area hotels. They have good rates during the football games. www.visitrogersarkansas.com

Redhogs

It's called inflation....been to the grocery store lately?  This is a foolish butthurt thread.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

HotlantaHog

Speaking only for myself, I am thrilled to have the LSU game moved to Fayetteville. I go to Little Rock and Fayetteville games. I did not intend this to be a GSD thread and am sick of them as much as anyone else.

I did not start making reservations for the fall games until the schedule was out, which was yesterday. The hotel where I was staying had blocked out the dates so you couldn't reserve until they raised rates for the football weekend games.

So for me this is more about inflation -- more than 50% in one year ... I guess that comes with success .... though it seems like there is an opportunity for someone to build more hotels....

Redhogs

Quote from: HotlantaHog on February 18, 2012, 10:26:33 am
Speaking only for myself, I am thrilled to have the LSU game moved to Fayetteville. I go to Little Rock and Fayetteville games. I did not intend this to be a GSD thread and am sick of them as much as anyone else.

I did not start making reservations for the fall games until the schedule was out, which was yesterday. The hotel where I was staying had blocked out the dates so you couldn't reserve until they raised rates for the football weekend games.

So for me this is more about inflation -- more than 50% in one year ... I guess that comes with success .... though it seems like there is an opportunity for someone to build more hotels....
Well said.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Marshfieldhog

Stay in Rogers and bentonville area, much cheaper and only 20 minutes away

RazorPiggie

Van buren and Alma will be cheap as well. Less than an hr and plently of things to do in fort smith

urkillnmesmalls

This seems like a post that has a firm grasp on the obvious, but seriously...when you want accomodations at ground zero to anything, you're going to pay more.  Check hotels that are about 30 minutes away and I'm sure you'll find much better prices.  The Ft. Smith area is obviously an option, but now you're talking about almost 2 hours with traffic and parking time. 

The hotel being referenced may be one that just decided to sink or swim with a big rate hike.  It happens.  Two better hotels in Bentonville, the Clarion and the Sleep Inn that was right next to it, shut down this year.  No idea why, but I miss the Boston's that was in the Clarion.   :(
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: HotlantaHog on February 18, 2012, 09:58:36 am
Has anyone checked out the 2012 season prices? The hotel in Springdale I was paying around $100 a night last year for is now at around $159 I think it is.... Everything seems to be higher.

It also requires the rate be prepaid -- and you can't cancel (or if you do you pay a 100% penalty, so there is no point.)

We'll go to all the games, but there is definitely some sticker shock this year.

Try Rogers, Ft. Smith or Joplin.

SoonerInSpringdale

Stay at Travelodge or Scottish Inn up in Springdale.  For $150 you can stay the whole week.

tulsahog52

Booked Sleep Inn in Fayetteville last night for Bama game 79.99 per night plus tax. Can cancel up until 6:00 PM on 9/14/12 on Millsap Rd.

FBREW000

marriott courtyard bentonville...79 a night

already booked for all games.... WPS

nebhog70

"Never surrender opportunity for security."
Branch Rickey