Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark./Conn. Game

Started by corndo, November 21, 2005, 10:24:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Net Hog

i can't believe i stayed up for this [CENSORED] bull.

Squealers

Brewer is trying to take it all on himself, and we keep giving them baskets
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

corndo

They are killing us with the set plays.

lunchbox72703

no free throws tonight either.........gut wrenching

Net Hog

can't make FT's when it matters against good teams.

I question this team's mental toughness.  That is an indictment of the coaching staff.

lunchbox72703

i miss the patented runs that the hogs would go on under Nolan....the gane was always exciting then

Net Hog

i wonder how many offensive rebounds UConn has

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

lunchbox72703

Net Hog

yay!

a three!

I thought this was 1980 for a s3ec

lunchbox72703

Net Hog

hogattack21

Guys, the bottom line is that UCONN is better than us. They deserve their number ranking, and actually their probably #1. Therir stronger, and more and more aggresive than we are.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

Squealers

48-36 Ucon

Great Brewer steal and score!

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

hogattack21

Macgyver_Hawg

HOW COULD WE LET HIM TAKE THAT SHOT????!!!!!

lunchbox72703

hogattack, I agree....but we could be playing a bit better

Net Hog

November 21, 2005, 11:59:21 pm #167 Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 12:01:47 am by hSv
Stop beating the censor to cuss.

corndo

Well, we wanted a harder non-conference schedule - you know what they say about being careful for what you ask for...

hogfan13

WELL LETS GET READY FOR KANSAS

Turnberry

Freaking Townes is playing like he has a uterus!!!!!!!

Modica sucks......
aka PlanoHog

lunchbox72703

can't watch it, don't have espn-u

Net Hog

the game is actually at 3:30

sofullofwayne

It said foul on UC, then it switched to offensive on Modica... hmm.
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

hogfan13

Quote from: Ethen on November 22, 2005, 12:00:22 am
It said foul on UC, then it switched to offensive on Modica... hmm.

STUPID REFS THEY NEED GLASSES

Net Hog

Quote from: Turnberry on November 21, 2005, 11:59:58 pm

Freaking Townes is playing like he has a split tail!!!!!!!

Modica sucks......

fixed that for ya'

lunchbox72703

sofullofwayne

We are going to get beat because we aren't rebounding.
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

urhogdaddi

wow i am appauled at this game
Hogs,....Nutt,......Heath,......Polish Sausage

lunchbox72703

well, announcer, based on his fan base, I would say YES....NCAA or Bust LOL

hogattack21

we are good, but we never play to out potential. we just need to settle down and play some freakin d, I know they on fire but we are better than that.

Lanny

no blocking out on the boards.   Townes is still terrible on defense
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Squealers

Whens the last time we played Kansas? 

lunchbox72703

i bet he misses one, makes one

sofullofwayne

If we are to make any sort of run we need to do it now, not with under 10 mins to play in the 2nd and it be too late anyways.

BigHog396

I don't think any of our players look like they were prepared for this game.  They have all been horribly out of sync, and there are way more fundamental mistakes than should be made by this group.

Net Hog

I'm sorry guys, but if we get blown out of this game, which looks like it's on it's way, I won't know what to think about this season.

I've heard great things from the coaches and players, but we look like a pack of fools out there right now.

corndo

Quote from: HogWildFun on November 22, 2005, 12:02:40 am

Elite 8 - early 90's???

mword

Looks like the Razorbacks of the last couple of years so far. That's not good.

Macgyver_Hawg

I think think in the early 90's?
Roy Williams started off his post game press conf with, "40 minutes of hell, huh?"

lunchbox72703

hogattack21

I dont know, but if we keep plahing like this we'll get beat by 20.

BigHog396

I think it was probably the 1991 Elite 8 game when they eliminated us from the Dance.

corndo

Brewer is THE bright spot so far.

Squealers

lunchbox72703

take away the rebounding edge and we might be in this with a lead

Lanny

Time for the usual ass kicking
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Turnberry

Ferguson can now apply to be a sponsor for acme.
aka PlanoHog

hogattack21

These refs arent used to an SEC defense are thet?

Net Hog

We are being outrebounded like Nolan's team but we don't have the tenacity on defense.

this team is not very good.