Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That "Poetic Justice" thing that Drakehog posted a few days ago, well....

Started by HogInMemphis, September 11, 2005, 08:34:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

Yahtzee! It happened. Nutt complained about not having lowly teams like KY and/or Vandy on the schedule. So we finally swap out Fla. for Vandy and oops, we lose to Vandy anyway!! No win to replace the continual loss to Fla.

I bet Nutt feels like a fool for ever saying that.

Man, these recruiting classes have been overrated I think. Not 6th or 7th best in SEC as the gurus have rated them. We've got to recruit linemen or we'll be bottom 4 or 5 in SEC always.

Ramble on Barbershop

all the people i thought where negitive i am startin to see you was acutally speakin the truth about things most of us where just blind.
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

Lanny

HiM,

I look forward to see Butch Davis tomorrow and you know I'll have several questions to present to the floor.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HogInMemphis

Quote from: hSv on September 11, 2005, 08:38:25 am
HiM,

I look forward to see Butch Davis tomorrow and you know I'll have several questions to present to the floor.

PM me afterwards and give me the scoop on what he says. Here is a question you can ask and tell him it came from a fan in Memphis:

"Realizing every program has its tough breaks just about every year that could be used as excuses, do you think HDN has made the proper progress from year 1 to year 8?" And follow up with, "why do you think Arkansas tends to let some of its best HS players sign with other SEC teams when we have no in-state competition, unlike most other SEC schools?"

Lanny

Quote from: HogInMemphis on September 11, 2005, 08:44:05 am
Quote from: hSv on September 11, 2005, 08:38:25 am
HiM,

PM me afterwards and give me the scoop on what he says. Here is a question you can ask and tell him it came from a fan in Memphis:

"Realizing every program has its tough breaks just about every year that could be used as excuses, do you think HDN has made the proper progress from year 1 to year 8?" And follow up with, "why do you think Arkansas tends to let some of its best HS players sign with other SEC teams when we have no in-state competition, unlike most other SEC schools?"

I will let you know, it's going to be an interesting week and I'm going to watch this team in LA?  I just hope the UCLA vs. Zero U game is worth watching.

Al Bundy

RebelliousHog

QuoteHiM,

If Davis has any professionalism and/or class he will refuse to answer questions on the subject of coaching changes or possibilities of such.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Lanny

Quote from: maintube on September 11, 2005, 09:24:58 am
QuoteHiM,

If Davis has any professionalism and/or class he will refuse to answer questions on the subject of coaching changes or possibilities of such.

I expect Davis to dodge all questions about Nutt and Arkansas however it doesn't stop me from asking.

Al Bundy