Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanna know the future? Ask Mike Irwin!!!!!!

Started by Buck Ocean, September 11, 2005, 07:41:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Buck Ocean

Kudos to Mike for not only picking Vandy to win....but picking the score RIGHT ON THE [CENSORED] MONEY!!!!

28-24

***See page 30 of Hogs Illustrated (Theres lots of good stuff about the basketball team in this weeks issue)

Looks like "Crystal Ball" has been dethrowned in favor of NWArkansas' one and only granddad!!!

Mike... gimme your top 5 best stocks to invest in, the location to Jimmy Hoffa, and when's the next Star Wars coming out?
Think like a Jedi

HogInMemphis

Quote from: Buck Ocean on September 11, 2005, 07:41:32 am
Kudos to Mike for not only picking Vandy to win....but picking the score RIGHT ON THE [CENSORED] MONEY!!!!

28-24

***See page 30 of Hogs Illustrated (Theres lots of good stuff about the basketball team in this weeks issue)

Looks like "Crystal Ball" has been dethrowned in favor of NWArkansas' one and only granddad!!!

Mike... gimme your top 5 best stocks to invest in, the location to Jimmy Hoffa, and when's the next Star Wars coming out?

Eggscellent! Mike knows stuff. He's not just your ordinary media person.

mikeirwin

Actually I backed off of that prediction after watching video of the Vandy-Wake Forest game on Monday. I didn't think Vandy looked that good against Wake. They looked better last night. Maybe they were facing a better opponent last week. Anyway. I really can't claim credit. When the game started last night I sure thought Arkansas would win.

Lanny

Quote from: mikeirwin on September 11, 2005, 09:10:49 am
Actually I backed off of that prediction after watching video of the Vandy-Wake Forest game on Monday. I didn't think Vandy looked that good against Wake. They looked better last night. Maybe they were facing a better opponent last week. Anyway. I really can't claim credit. When the game started last night I sure thought Arkansas would win.

What the hell happened?  Why does Nutt call the same play over and over at the goal line?  What the hell was Johnson thinking running side to side on thrid down when all he had to do was turn up field?
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

TulsaHawg

Quote from: hSv on September 11, 2005, 09:16:23 am

What the hell happened? Why does Nutt call the same play over and over at the goal line? What the hell was Johnson thinking running side to side on thrid down when all he had to do was turn up field?

And why do we have to call time out to come up with those plays up the middle?  We wasted two timeouts in the 1st hallf on 4th and short.  Neither time did the play work.

Lanny

Quote from: TulsaHawg on September 11, 2005, 09:18:36 am
Quote from: hSv on September 11, 2005, 09:16:23 am

What the hell happened? Why does Nutt call the same play over and over at the goal line? What the hell was Johnson thinking running side to side on thrid down when all he had to do was turn up field?

And why do we have to call time out to come up with those plays up the middle? We wasted two timeouts in the 1st hallf on 4th and short. Neither time did the play work.

Nutt is a master at burning a time out to call a play everyone in the stands expects.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HighOnHogs

HsV,  We've needed an OC for years.  I don't even want to allow HdN to hire one now.  I just want him gone.