Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can't say that I'm disappointed by Nutts offense last night

Started by Boarcephus, September 11, 2005, 06:49:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

Because I've come to expect this kind of BS from him.   You've got two freshmen who can go the distance at any time but he won't play them in a meaningful game because he's scared stiff they'll fumble the ball.  Like Mike Irwin mentioned earlier, huge holes to run through and you settle for less when you give a back like Howard the carries because he will not fumble.  Gutless way to run an offense.

My biggest disappontment this year, by a landslide it's Herring and his defense.   For all his posturing, strutting, pink uni wearing bravado, we're still giving up almost 400 yards a game and that's against a D1 A school and Vandy.  Those numlbers got Wommack fired.

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Buck Ocean

Quotewe're still giving up almost 400 yards a game and that's against a D1 A school and Vandy.  Those numlbers got Wommack fired.

Kudos to you....aint nobody else gonna make that statement and right now thats the only one that makes sense.

Freshman QB + Slugworth's Defense = a losing record at any school
Think like a Jedi

Ramble on Barbershop

only thing that piss,s me off is why he did not run the ball [CENSORED] threw the ball more then anything would could of ran all over then we seen that we could of beat them by 4 touchdowns. hdn is a dummy scared piece of darn i am very anger at the fact he thinks it is alright to play games with your head up your ass. now it all comes clear if it was not for matt jones we would be the sec door maat 4 years ago. i am missin matt jones so much this year he did what he wanted to on the field. maybe we need another qb that will do the same then we might win some games. but we clearly see that matt saved nutts job and made him look good the time he was here now it is all showin ITS TIME FOR HIS ASSS TO BE GONE.
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

RebelliousHog

Man, fathawgin, wouldja learn punctuation? You read like a James Joyce novel.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci