Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vandy's so classy

Started by cityhog, September 11, 2005, 01:49:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cityhog

That haven't mad an appearance anywhere to flame.  wow!

Hog Red

Most of their fans probably won't know they won until tomorrow.  They just figured it was a loss and it will be a nice surprise when they open the Sunday paper.

DisplacedHogFan

Everyone that cheers for Vandy is probably too busy doing homework to check on the football score...

lunchbox72703

say we hack them, hack them all!!!!!!

VandyHog

I went to both schools.  I'm proud for Vandy and think they have a better team than anyone thought coming into this year.  On the other hand, I'm sick to death for the Hogs. 

IMHO, Nutt gave away the game when he kept going for it on 4th down.  If he had just kicked those two easy field goals, Arkansas would have won.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: VandyHog on September 11, 2005, 04:14:10 am
I went to both schools.  I'm proud for Vandy and think they have a better team than anyone thought coming into this year.  On the other hand, I'm sick to death for the Hogs. 

IMHO, Nutt gave away the game when he kept going for it on 4th down.  If he had just kicked those two easy field goals, Arkansas would have won.
Are you a new hog fan, or did you just forget? There are no easy FG for us. ;) If we had to lose to a cellar dweller, at least it was to a classy team. I would/will hate to lose to SC/Spurrier.  I wonder, if Butch doesn't come, maybe we could lure their coach over to us. After all he is already used to coaching a lower finishing team. It's not like he would have to get used to losing. OK now I am getting out of hand. Maybe I need to go back to bed.WPS
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.