Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cutlers the Real Deal.......

Started by Hoggam's Razor, September 11, 2005, 12:28:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggam's Razor

He beat the Hogs.....with a little help from our coaching staff and the refs....but you've got to give him credit he was devastatingly accurate on the slant passes and we only put pressure on him 4 or 5 times (that made him rush things).

Without him Vandy is a very bad team......with him they may actually go to a bowl game.
I hate it when people complain.

ocelot_ark

Agreed. It seemed like 90% of his completions were off of his back foot...falling.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Guys were you at the game?  I was not impressed with that guy at all.  He threw behind his reciever many times, the had nothing on his passes.  That fact is our defense sucks and so does our offense. That is why we lost.

Hoggam's Razor

Yes....I watched him tear apart our defense.  He may have threw behind his receivers........but he seemed to have thrown in the middle of his receivers a few times too.
I'm not sure our defense sucks but I do think that our coaching adjustments didn't make sense.

ocelot_ark

He threw behind the receivers in the FIRST HALF. The second half...he was money.

Hoggam's Razor

I also remember a few passes in the first half that were dead on but dropped. 
Cutler won this game for Vandy......w/o him they lose.

HAWGSTER

We made Cutler look like, well, Robert Johnson, LSU made Keller look like Payton Manning and they still won. 
The girls and I will go this way, Shaggy, you and Scooby check out the basement - Fred