Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick question...no problems wanted

Started by panichog, March 30, 2005, 02:57:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

panichog

Quick question....I posted earlier and the post is gone and isn't in my stats...etc etc.  I don't mind but on what condition do posts get erased or taken away.  Just curious.  Was the post out of line?

Don't Panic :)
Panic

SonOfMud

Psssst.   The admins don't like you.
"They were like brothers to me, and when I say 'brother', I don't mean like a literal brother.  I mean it the way black people use it, which is more meaningful, I think."

Lando Calrissian

Just do what everybody else does when put in your situation.

Blame a Presidential (of your choice) Administration.

Then after that, blame a Razorback coach (of your choice).

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Swino

It really depends on the content of what you post and also the posters who follow you. We try to move threads rather than delete them, but sometimes threads just have to go.

junkyardhog

His post dealt directly with unsubstantiated rumor. And, while boards are full of those type of things, this one in particular talked about 2 young students by name.

Am I correct on this SYSOP?

HornetHog

Former Hog QB / National Private QB Coach QBFarm.com / Varsity HS Football Coach / Hog Fan since birth

panichog

Ok cool....no problem here.  Just curious....thanks for the feedback. 

Don't Panic
Panic

SwineOfTheTimes

March 30, 2005, 07:18:02 pm #7 Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 08:11:42 pm by SwineOfTheTimes
They are out to get you! ;D

mikeirwin

Quote from: SwineOfTheTimes on March 30, 2005, 07:18:02 pm
They are out to get you!
Maybe they're out to make this a better message board.

SwineOfTheTimes