Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Performance Enhancing Drugs v. Steriods

Started by cmakrzrbak, March 29, 2005, 07:05:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cmakrzrbak

They are both illegal substacnes.  I certainly hope it wasn't juice and that it was an OTC product. It all just looks really bad for the Baseball program and the University, regardless of the substance.  Banned is banned.  DVH did the right thing.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

pioneerhog

Quote from: cmakrzrbak on March 29, 2005, 07:05:37 pm
They are both illegal substacnes. I certainly hope it wasn't juice and that it was an OTC product. It all just looks really bad for the Baseball program and the University, regardless of the substance. Banned is banned. DVH did the right thing.
Did you not get the point, by your other thread being deleted, that kicking around the steroid thing isn't going to be accepted on this topic unless it is later revealed that it is true.

Amityvillehogger

So why did they get suspended?  Just heard this a minute ago.  Havent heard the whole story yet...Is this under investagation.?
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Amityvillehogger

BTW, i've taken creatine, it didnt do crap for me....
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Amityvillehogger

Creatine isn't illegal...i took it and passed the drug test...hmmmm sounds fishy, thats what LSU was on when they hit all the bombs back in Bertman's years..
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Hoggysoprano on March 29, 2005, 08:59:46 pm
Quote from: Amityvillehogger on March 29, 2005, 08:56:50 pm
Creatine isn't illegal...i took it and passed the drug test...hmmmm sounds fishy, thats what LSU was on when they hit all the bombs back in Bertman's years..

NO-ONE said they took ANYTHING!!! NO-ONE knows why they were suspended. NO-ONE said creatine is illegal.

My bad hoggy, goodness, short temper tonight man, i thought thats what you were implying...
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

junkyardhog

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on March 29, 2005, 08:52:33 pm
BTW, i've taken creatine, it didnt do crap for me....

IMHO, Creatine does not give strength, it does allow fluid to fill the muscles and allows the appearance of more "bulk", very quickly.

Within a few short weeks and limited workouts, I was able to wear tight fitting clothing and looked quite nice in my own opinion :)  and a couple of folks asked my buds if I was working out.

Creatine actually gave me more 'bulk' than anabolics ;)

Here's the problem, the effects are lifelong. I weighed 145 lbs when I came out of basic in 1988. I have never weighed over 170 until I "worked out". Now I am a fat 200 lbs.