Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Worst week ever

Started by Porquemada, March 29, 2005, 06:19:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porquemada

March 29, 2005, 06:19:49 pm Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 06:27:09 pm by Pork'n Beans
March 17th I woke up with the worst pain I had ever felt in my right side. I drove myself to the ER and was told I had a kidney stone about the size of an acorn blocking my ureter. They scheduled me with an appointment last Tuesday to have the stone blown apart. Tuesday morning at 6:30, I received a phone call from my brother telling me my father had passed away from cancer. He had been terminally diagnosed in December. His services were Thursday and Friday. I finally had the lithotripsy yesterday afternoon and have been pissing blood and sand ever since.       When it rains, it pours.

Lanny

Horrible news.  Hang in there.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Macgyver_Hawg

I hate to hear that. 
I'll be prayin' for you and your family.

pioneerhog

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll be praying for you and your family as you go through this tough time.

hawkeyefan17

Pork n Beans,

I am sorry about your loss and I hope you have a good recovery.

PorcineSublime

God Bless Ya. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hard to lose a family member at anytime, but to be sick on top of it. God bless you and yours.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Amityvillehogger

God hears ya.  I'll be praying for ya, and your family..God Bless
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Biggus Piggus

That is a lot to take at one time.  Lots of hurt.  Sorry, man.
[CENSORED]!

Kevin

Keep the faith.  God is there for you and your family
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

WindyCityHog

Stay strong Pork.....and may God be with you. 

PerryHog

Sorry about your dad. Hang in there. Swift recovery.

S.P.A.M. Hog

That is horrible....my Dad is still alive and I am glad for that. About the stone....I have passed 3....they hurt like hell. Nothing you can do to get away from that pain. Except really good drugs!

God Bless you and your family.
Just as the dark ages passed, so will the effects of poor coaching for the last ten years. But more importantly the Razorback Nation will be unified.

The new era has begun...

Swino

Sorry for you loss and I hope your luck has turned for the better. 

Porquemada

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I'm back at work and feeling better. Work gets my mind off of things.

Theolesnort

Pork'n Beans I've passed 3 stones in my life and they hurt. The one I didn't pass I will call a boulder, it took several morphine shots to calm me down. In those days they could not blast them . They finally went in after it cut my tube and got it out and put my tube back together. Sorry about your father and hope that better times are a head for you.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.