Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank you Arkansas

Started by hawkeyefan17, March 28, 2005, 11:28:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeyefan17

This is my first post here in a few days (I think I posted something on Wednesday or Thursday morning but I don't really remember)

Some or most of you may know that I live in Bentonville.

I went to Little Rock for a doctors appointment at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) Thursday afternoon for follow up on a surgery I had back in December. I had surgery on my trachea (wind pipe) to open my air way that was 80 to 90% blocked. I was doing well until a couple weeks ago when I noticed I was having a lot of breathing trouble again. So Thursday I went to Little Rock for follow-up. I was not expecting the greatest news in the world but I was expecting to be home and sitting in front of my tv watching college basketball Thursday night.  Instead on Thursday afternoon I was booked for emergency surgery Thursday night and had another surgery late night Friday. My trachea was blocked again this time worse than last. Both of my surgeries went well and I am now home recovering.

My point in mentioning this is, I just wanted all of the Razorback fans on this board to know what a wonderful hospital UAMS is. Some of you may already know this but I wanted to mention this because I cannot tell you how much their care and concern has meant to me since I began receiving care there which was sometime ago. I have received wonderful care and the doctors have been some of the best doctors I have ever had.

All Arkansans and Razorback fans should truly be proud of your university.

I truly enjoy posting on Hogville. I have noticed that if I go a few days without check Hogivlle I feel really out of the loop. I enjoy talking about the Razorbacks and I am a proud supporter of the program and the state.

ReturnToDynasty?

gatecrasher

Quote from: hawkeyefan17 on March 28, 2005, 11:28:59 am
This is my first post here in a few days (I think I posted something on Wednesday or Thursday morning but I don’t really remember)

Some or most of you may know that I live in Bentonville.

I went to Little Rock for a doctors appointment at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) Thursday afternoon for follow up on a surgery I had back in December. I had surgery on my trachea (wind pipe) to open my air way that was 80 to 90% blocked. I was doing well until a couple weeks ago when I noticed I was having a lot of breathing trouble again. So Thursday I went to Little Rock for follow-up. I was not expecting the greatest news in the world but I was expecting to be home and sitting in front of my tv watching college basketball Thursday night. Instead on Thursday afternoon I was booked for emergency surgery Thursday night and had another surgery late night Friday. My trachea was blocked again this time worse than last. Both of my surgeries went well and I am now home recovering.

My point in mentioning this is, I just wanted all of the Razorback fans on this board to know what a wonderful hospital UAMS is. Some of you may already know this but I wanted to mention this because I cannot tell you how much their care and concern has meant to me since I began receiving care there which was sometime ago. I have received wonderful care and the doctors have been some of the best doctors I have ever had.

All Arkansans and Razorback fans should truly be proud of your university.

I truly enjoy posting on Hogville. I have noticed that if I go a few days without check Hogivlle I feel really out of the loop. I enjoy talking about the Razorbacks and I am a proud supporter of the program and the state.

Welcome back and hope you get well soon! 

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Lanny

Sorry about your news but glad you're feeling better and recovering.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

PigMan

HornetHog

Get well soon, and also know that if Iowa doesn't make it to the BCS dance in the next three year's...there is no excuse     with the recruiting class they just signed.  Gald you're feeling better.

HH
Former Hog QB / National Private QB Coach QBFarm.com / Varsity HS Football Coach / Hog Fan since birth

Hawgzilla

Hang in there Hawk........Hope you get to feeling better........... :)

bcg_70

Hey man, hope you get better soon.  I enjoy reading your perspective on the Razorbacks.

Flatfoot

I am glad we could take care of you Hawk.  I have worked here for 15 years and this is the best hospital you will find.  We have some of the best people around.  Glad to hear you are doing better.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

PerryHog

I appreciate your insights too. Get well soon.

PorcineSublime

Sorry that you needed surgery, glad that it went well. Get well soon,we need someone on this board that keeps our perspective for us.  ;) WPS
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

RebelliousHog

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

As a side note, my wife has had operations at St.Vincents and Baptist and the care of the staff at these two are also fine. I've heard many wonderful things about Children's also. LR and Arkansas is blessed with these hospitals.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Kodiak

Hang in there, and I hope you need no more surgeries. ;D
Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!