Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Van Horn was about to pull a Heath-Nutt

Started by batmanfan, March 27, 2005, 04:11:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

But it looks like the baseball team is going to win today after a disappointing weekend.  Doesnt that always happen in hog sports?  Dale and Heath get everyone fired up at the start of the year, then choke in the middle or so and just suck till the end, letting all the fans down while accepting mediocrity.  Looking at the teams playing this weekend, it sad when West Virginia, Wisconsin, Louisville, Utah, ect. have a better basketball team AND football team than the "hogs" do.  The more and more I think about the Hogs in the big two sports it pisses me off because its such a loser program that accepts mediocrity....

I think I may become a HiM and Tommy Smith...act like I dont care even though it bothers and pisses me off inside.

Thanks to Van Horn for not blowing it like cheap coaches like Dale and Heath though their losers.

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

mikeirwin

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on March 27, 2005, 04:38:23 pm
What profound thoughts!
I think it was Hoggy who during yesterday's discussion about Charley Boyce wrote that he'd trust Van Horn to do the right thing.
Good thinking.
Today when he trotted out Boyce in the first after MSU had already scored 3, I was thinking, "Has he lost his mind ?"
Nope. He just proved why he is the coach.
Boyce has his confidence back and the Hogs did some major damage control.
It's not hard to spot a guy who knows what he's doing.
I just wish the rest of the world was this cut and dried.

WilsonHog

I don't believe I'd go jump off of a cliff just yet, bat.

In a league like the SEC, the margin for error is slim. We lost two of three this weekend, but were within 2 outs of winning the series. We lost one that we should have one, but that's baseball. I suspect that there will be other games this year (like the Wichita State game last year) that we in all rights ought to lose but instead find a way to win.   

Flatfoot

DVH is doing a helluva job and I support him and the team 150% percent.  GO HOGS GO!
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.