Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring practice closed to public and media

Started by PerryHog, March 27, 2005, 07:23:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

Nutt's second year we went undefeated at home, too.

Auburn lost a whole lot and should be considerably weaker.

I don't know what the odds are, but I do know Nutt really needs to go at least 5-3.
[CENSORED]!

mikeirwin

Quote from: idochog on March 28, 2005, 01:35:53 pm
Quote from: HOGLEG on March 28, 2005, 11:46:36 am
IMO... It's just a ploy to get more people to come see our customary 2-hand touch scrimmage. I certainly won't be believing Nutt's meally-mouthed crap he'll be spewing. "Well RJ looked good today....checked off a few times & got us out of a bad play. Mortenson looked good out there....very accurate. Cole Barthel.... Very mature... got us in & out of the huddle, really manages the offense well." And so on and so forth. By the time the scrimmage roles round I'll be starved for some football. Course I'm not a real big baseball fan, So I'm probably in the minority.

Man, You forgot the famous "Well they bounced around pretty well today" quote.
With a few "absolutely's" thrown in.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Prince of Pork on March 27, 2005, 04:36:53 pm
Who wants to bet me that the number of fender benders on Razorback road goes up 100%?

Not for long the non see thru fencing in will installed maybe by the end of the week.  I will cover the whole side of razorback road.

HogInMemphis

Quote from: Spamalot on March 28, 2005, 04:30:54 pm

I don't know what the odds are, but I do know Nutt really needs to go at least 5-3.

they did? 4-0 at home and 0-4 on the road in '99?

Jim Harris

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 28, 2005, 05:11:11 pm

And a really bad 0-4 on the road to boot. Closest game was the 7-point loss at Bama when they gave us 6 turnovers and we stil couldn't win. Kentucky, Ole Miss and LSU beat us like ugly step-children.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

HogInMemphis

Quote from: drakehog on March 28, 2005, 05:13:21 pm
Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 28, 2005, 05:11:11 pm

And a really bad 0-4 on the road to boot. Closest game was the 7-point loss at Bama when they gave us 6 turnovers and we stil couldn't win. Kentucky, Ole Miss and LSU beat us like ugly step-children.

Oh yeah. I get my years confused. I was at that 'Bama game and the Ole Miss game. Left the Ole Miss game at the half. We should have won the 'Bama game.