Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hereby dub the AR style of play: "The Meatgrinder"

Started by porkenstein, December 04, 2007, 09:29:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

porkenstein

Pel is going to run wave after wave of athletic, speedy, and physical players at the opposition until their best players are in foul trouble and physically fatigued. Subbing every other dead ball at times, opposing teams can expect to see a fresh body just waiting to bang. (with the exception of Hunter, of course) Seriously, we've got 55 quality fouls available.

hogtastic

class of 04

Kevin

fun to watch.

playing hard, playing together

hog basketball is back.

thank you coach pel
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

wholehog92

I have always thought bench utilization was a great area of strength of NRs teams.  I am so glad to see that Pel has began to utilize this as well.  Even Hunter can come in and give 5 fouls if nothing else.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.